Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Magnificent near Godly Sobek Riven!!! -Sold

WTS This incredible triple + stat monster Sobek Riven!

104hr9l.jpg

29gzg7.jpg

This negative doesn't effect Shattering Storm as you can see, and crazy damage it does, helps to instant wipe whole rooms of infested or even Grineer when you got a team of four CP and Acid Shells. You can also forget about CP and just brute force kill heavy Armor all the way to level 150. It will down 2 to 3 Heavy Corrupted Gunners with few corrosive procs and just that 20k Corrosive on it's shot with every clip!!! With that kind of power, you learn to not care about the 3.5 reload or just reload manually.

Sobek with Acid shells and proper team composition is an infinite scalling shotgun

I haven't seen many this strong Sobek rivens out there, but I want to get back at 10k plat and have some change, and my trading has been going to slow last 5 days, so I decided to put this up for sale..

Price is slightly negotiable but in this moment, you can instantly buy it for 3k. If you have an counter offer post it here or pm, just realize I don't have to sell it and I do use Sobek a lot. Still from all of my rivens, I value it the most, so I prefer to sell one of favorites then more then one riven.

zvoqr6.jpg

Edited by .Re-light.
Forgot to put a photo of the riven..
34 minutes ago, StrongCrayon said:

If the guy hadn't sold it yet, you would've been like "Terrible negative stat, needs rolling."

No, Sobek is one of very few shotguns where it doesn't matter. That's why your statement about -impact makes absolutely no sense.

But I'm sure if it was you selling it, you would've been like "give me 8k donation bro"

Edited by -Trey-