Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul bounty reward changes

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

The hunter mod set remaining on there is fine since we need a source for the set but seeing as ghoul alphas also drop the weapon bps are these really necessary? But the big one for me is please PLEASE make the encrypted journal entries a common reward with it defaulting to endo if you have all of them i've done at least 15 runs and have 6 out of 52... I understand the event will come and go but i believe these well...Need more/better rewards. I'd take nyth or sentirium as golds or maybe do thinks like a bundle of random fish or things like that idk but with only the journal entries on there i even have a use for at this point i'm not inclined to really play the event even if the ghouls are kinda fun as a new enemy set.

PC recently got some changes:

Ghoul Bounty Changes:
A couple of weeks after the Ghoul Bounties Debuted, we saw the system begin its life as a recurring set of dynamic Bounties. Their second appearance just wrapped up, and unfortunately we were unable to address the issues the community had with their Rewards (namely sparse RNG Lore).
This Update brings changes that will be visible the next time the Ghouls Appear!

• Ghoul Lore Fragments are simply way more likely to drop within Bounties now.
  • Ghoul enemies themselves can now also drop the Lore Fragments (and Ghouls always have a chance to appear outside of Ghoul Bounties!).  
  • Ghoul Bounty tables have received new items including Nitain, Cetus Wisps, and Breath of the Eidolon!

I don't know what these are like in-game as I haven't been on the plains much since the Ghoul changes, and there's no Ghoul event on so the bounty drop tables can't be tested. Either way, these will come to console at a later date.

Edited by Prof_Blocks_007