Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 More Slots....

TeesMaarKhan

Above me didn't read...like at all...people need to read then type...

Now for the idea, maybe with more higher level content as of now its fine. Maybe it will one day be a item like "Forma" where you get it from hard bosses or such, which wouldn't be a bad idea.

Edited by dadgoat

DE won't give us more slots. Why? Because it means less ka-ching for them.

However, it would be nice. One can dream, I suppose...

I can't believe how common this opinion is. DE has made almost everything obtainable for free so long as a player is willing to work for it. If they didn't have at least a few items only available for plat they wouldn't be making any money at all. Would you rather the game die than have to fork over five bucks for enough plat to buy a couple slots? Honestly, slots are just about the only thing obtainable exclusively for plat.

And besides, he said "mod slots".

Edited by Theramalse

If they made an option to purchase up to two extra mod slots per weapon or warframe with platinum i think people would be down with that. Makes DE money while making people who want more slots happy.

YEY, more power for those who pay!

De has talked about 90 mod slots in the future... that means or the mods will have increased values (atm using an artifact with the correct slot gets you in almost any know build) or they will ad mod slots.

Till then lets wait :)