Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cernos Riven -- should i keep rolling?

grendelrt

Question

I am working on my Rakta Cernos and I was trying to get a crit chance riven, but came up with this on my 9th roll (things starting to get expensive). Its not crit dmg but one status effect, punch through (fun nailing like 5 guys at once) and impact dmg (primary dmg type)  seems pretty good. Just curious on opinions on if I should stick with this or keep rolling and if I do continue to roll other than crit chance what would make you get rid of this version. 

sL16D97.jpg

Edited by grendelrt

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, grendelrt said:

I am working on my Rakta Cernos and I was trying to get a crit chance riven, but came up with this on my 9th roll (things starting to get expensive). Its not crit dmg but one status effect, punch through (fun nailing like 5 guys at once) and impact dmg (primary dmg type)  seems pretty good. Just curious on opinions on if I should stick with this or keep rolling and if I do continue to roll other than crit chance what would make you get rid of this version. 

sL16D97.jpg

I would always keep trying for that best roll, remembering that you can revert back to the riven you were rolling if you do not like the new roll.

12 hours ago, ninjase said:

The latest roll is pretty beastly although If you are running hunter munitions crit build, the rakta cernos is pretty hampered by that low crit chance and a crit chance riven is pretty crucial I reckon. 

Yeah I really wanted Crit chance, but its hard to keep spending 3.5K a roll and hope I get something better than this latest roll....maybe if I get a huge bank of Kuva at some point.