Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Nerf

-Kritias-

Question

Could someone explain the upcoming vex armor change in more details?

I have done a test with a corinth.

If I shoot a lvl 100 corrupted every spreading number is about 6k crits

With vex armor its just about 120k damage with only 1 number popping out.

That would be a 20x damage buff.

If my Vex armor has 400% damage bonus for example, the correct number after the change will be 24k?

Or am I missing something?

On 2018-02-04 at 7:03 AM, Mover-NeRo said:

Well in short. The dmg bonus from vex armor was counted after other bonus effects. While similar other buffes multiply base weapon dmg (or smt like that).

So its not a nerf but a fix...so to speak. Fix that will normalize the dmg formula. Well chroma will surely do less dmg but at least we can buff teammates now too.

Not nerf? " Well chroma will surely do less dmg"   LESS DMG. so its NERFFFFF . Period!

59 minutes ago, --XanTerra-Alexandria-- said:

CHROMA NERFED... doesnt matter what the reason is he got NERFED 

You sure know how to nekro 4 months old threads.

And once again. Its not nerf if it is broken at the first place. Nerf is when abbility is working as intended but they lower its stats. In this case there was wrong dmg calculation.

2 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

And once again. Its not nerf if it is broken at the first place. Nerf is when abbility is working as intended but they lower its stats. In this case there was wrong dmg calculation.

It's both actually.  The bug was that the damage calculation was double and sometimes triple dipping on the elementals.  They fixed that.

In addition, they changed the calculation to be additive with mods instead of multiplicative.

anythings if the dmg, buff etc is low than before its NERFED.

what can you say its not nerfed? does chroma have the same dmg like before? so its not and its NERFED, no matter how much reason people trying to say its not nerfed 

obviously CHROMA NERFED, 

what? team buff? how DAF*** its buff when it need to take some dmg from enemies too buff team? is that so... id better to pick Rhino. Rip chroma nerfed.  what? with the reason no more raid? lmao... another raids called Teralyts. 

at the end of point most frame NERFED, and coming soon for another nerfed until theres nothing left. 

CHROMA NERFED as a Broken NEREFD Frame

At the end of the day it was the weapon that made the difference more than chroma imo, I have a 6 forma Lanka 5 forma chroma and I can tell you now without that Lanka (or other crazy weapon) he wouldn’t be anywhere near helpful, once I realised that some days I don’t even take him out just use the Lanka on another frame and the difference is only a. Few more seconds.