Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Area Control Bounty Kills Single Player Cetus Experience

ThunderLlama

I like playing on Cetus and the Plains of Eidelon, but every now and then I will sign on a bounty and not get any team members.  This is fine until I get an area control mission - which usually is an auto fail.  I can one shot the enemies and have Volt's AOE, but I have no way to find the enemies and my control quickly degrades until I fail (then I find groups stuck behind rocks in corners.)

This is very frustrating to me and really turns me off Cetus and Warframe.  Is there any way to address this, such as:

1) Disabling Area Control quests for single players.

2) Marking enemies in Area Control and increasing the control timer appropriately? (Such as 400% for a single player, and 200% for two players?)

3) SIGNIFICANTLY decreasing the zone of control circle.  (And marking the enemies.)

I look forward to playing Warframe, but this experience is very frustrating and just makes me want to go play something else.  Please help.

Yeah WF has never ever done a good job of scaling the 1 player to 4 player experience. When there are more players it is vastly easier than when there is one player and there hasn't been much done in the way of making it challenging for both. Scaling the circle based on players in the mission would be a great idea. It should be bigger than it is today with 4 people and smaller with 1.

If you can't find the enemies, use any Enemy Radar mods. Use an AoE weapon. Use one of the more independent companions. You are given multiple tools with which to solve this.

I've failed 1 Area Control stage since PoE launched and that was because I couldn't kill fast enough with my loadout.