Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Lab Research

(XBOX)Weiss Forlorn

I would like it if we could at least complete the research for the Solar Rail items even because of the armistice. We could be Rank 10 if we had that research. We're a fairly new clan because we split from our old one and haven't been able to research it. 

I'd send a picture of the warning it gives you but I can't do that from my phone. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have an issue with not being able to complete the research... I have an issue where I cannot dismantle the room while research is "in progress". So I can't cancel or complete the items in the room and therefore cannot remove the room to use the space for something else or change the shape of the dojo...

3 hours ago, TaintedDemonwolf said:

I don't have an issue with not being able to complete the research... I have an issue where I cannot dismantle the room while research is "in progress". So I can't cancel or complete the items in the room and therefore cannot remove the room to use the space for something else or change the shape of the dojo...

I think if you submit it to support, they might be able to remove the room for you.

• 3 weeks later...