Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving the plains

Kiradien

It should be a simple task to leave the plains, and keeping your loot, shouldn't it? 

We've got leave squad button in, but that doesn't stop people from joining your squad again, even if your in the gate. This is an inconvenience for the people joining the squad, since the host will either just sit in the gate or leave squad again (and again and again and again) to force a host migration, as well as the people trying to leave. 

DE Please, please please please please allow us to chose to switch modes to invite only when leaving, or if we're standing inside the blasted gate, simply don't let others connect to us. This is honestly one of the most rage inducing things in Warframe - It practically forces us to not play public on the plains.

Or just don't force me to go to the stupid Cetus gate in order to have my loot, especially Eidolon cores, saved instead of having it saved on pickup like fish and ore do. I don't want to overheat my pc attempting to load that lagfest every single time I finish hunting Eidolons and at the same time hoping that host won't leave the squad once he loads in before me, forcing the host migration to bug out and resulting in me losing all the cores. I shifted a bit off topic here, but I wanted to add up on the issue at hand.

I agree with you all, both issues are annoying, I spent easy 10 minutes today trying to leave Cetus, I finishing hunting the teralyst, got my flawless shard and cores and headed of to cetus, seeing that the other guy wanted to fish and as I didnt want to force him to leave with me (we were only 2 so I could have perfectly started the timer by going to extraction), well I decided to just leave the squad, so I did, headed to cetus, and people started to join, I can't leave again the squad because I have to wait for them to "land" before I am allowed to do it, but as soon as I click on leave squad another person joins, even if I am standing at the gates waiting for them to open they wont, because as soon as I click on leave squad someone will join... It took me 10 minutes to leave. 

And I lost 4 flawless run cores and shards today because of host migrations... so annoying, why isnt there just a simple go back to cetus without losing any of the rewards? Or even better, add quests for Teralysts hunts or something like that. 

In all fairness, when I want to fish, I normally go solo, in fact, even when I want to hunt teralysts I go solo, it is just less of a hassle, even if it takes me double the time to kill the teralyst.