Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Standing If You Extract As Operator

Synikal

Pretty straightforward title, but I will go into further detail if it helps get it fixed sooner...

So a while ago I noticed that I did not get any of my Cephalon Simaris standing that I had attained out in the plains once I had returned to Cetus. I figured this would already be very common knowledge and would get patched quickly so I did not even bother posting it on forums, figuring it had already been posted. Well, months later this is still a thing.

If you gain any standing while you are out in the Plains of Eidolon and do not complete either an incursion or at least one stage in a bounty before you go back to Cetus, then you will not get the Simaris standing you acquired. I'm guessing this also applies to the other syndicate standings, but I did not test it as I was already at my daily limit... Anyway, lets say you scan some enemies to get some Simaris standing and then you complete a stage in a bounty or an incursion, if you happen to scan any more enemies AFTER you've done said objective then return to Cetus before doing another bounty stage/incursion you will also miss out on the standing you acquired after completing said bounty stage or incursion. Any standing you acquired before completing said bounty stage/incursion will be updated to your profile, but any you acquired afterwards will not.

On another note, over half of the scans I do on the daily Simaris target do not give me ANY Simaris standing. A message will pop up saying +3750 (or so) standing, but it will not appear on the Syndicate tab on the progress screen and I will not receive it after I've extracted either. Strange enough, the daily target scan will still be updated...

EDIT: As Snib pointed out, this does seem to only happen if you extract while in operator "mode"... At least if you forget to extract in your Warframe and this does happen, any standing you gained before completing a bounty stage or incursion will be updated to your profile...

@Snib Thank you!

Edited by Synikal

10 minutes ago, Synikal said:

So a while ago I noticed that I did not get any of my Cephalon Simaris standing that I had attained out in the plains once I had returned to Cetus. I figured this would already be very common knowledge and would get patched quickly so I did not even bother posting it on forums, figuring it had already been posted. Well, months later this is still a thing.

It is not common knowledge, and I also cannot confirm that it's true. Works fine for me.

What is however well known is that extracting in operator form (anywhere, not just on the plains) forfeits your Simaris standing. I'll take a guess this is what you've been doing?

Has also been broken for months like so many of the other bugs PoE brought us.

Edited by Snib

5 minutes ago, Snib said:

It is not common knowledge, and I also cannot confirm that it's true. Works fine for me.

What is however well known is that extracting in operator form (anywhere, not just on the plains) forfeits your Simaris standing. I'll take a guess this is what you've been doing?

Has also been broken for months like so many of the other bugs PoE brought us.

Well I'll go test this right now, brb.

EDIT: Wow, no kidding this actually worked. I never would have noticed if you hadn't said anything because this seems like such an easy bug to have avoided...

Edited by Synikal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...