The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dynamic Resolution Auto not activating

DeathshotSE

I noticed it as of Update 22.11.0. Dynamic resolution auto setting does not seem to activate for me anymore. It used to activate and I can clearly see it because the screen appears fuzzier and I can see the resolution decreasing to keep my fps high. It no longer does especially when I play with others. I am running 60fps most of the time playing solo and on my orbiter. When I jump into a public mission my fps drops and stays around 30fps and lower. It is slightly better at 45fps with only one person, but dynamic resolution does not activate at all. My resolution stays the same but I get less frames because of the lower fps.

Does anyone else get this? Recently I just can't play with others because my fps tanks and this didn't even happen prior to them adding dynamic resolution.

18 hours ago, PrOF_k said:

Verify and optimise files then check if the setting has changed

Let me know if it worked

Edit: sometimes it would change randomly, that's why

I verified and optimized the files and none of my settings changed. Should it have? My FPS has gone up in public missions, back to 60fps. It seems to be from verifying and optimizing, but I did find out that apparently my computer switched over to battery saver mode I don't know when. That might have also contributed to my fps drop.

I have yet to experience big fps drop so I can't tell whether dynamic resolution is working properly.

Edited by DeathshotSE

• 2 weeks later...