The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate People Who Use The Torid.

Brimir

The spam of green fart clouds blocks your ability to see anything. Especially bad on Grineer ships with their tight corridors where a fart cloud can quite literally block off the entire hallway.

The only time I find the Torid annoying is when there are toxic ancients around, as sometimes it can be real hard to differentiate between a dead toxic's cloud and your ally's Torid cloud.

Some transparency on the Torid's gas cloud could be nice, but we desperately need to be able to change its color.

The spam of green fart clouds blocks your ability to see anything. Especially bad on Grineer ships with their tight corridors where a fart cloud can quite literally block off the entire hallway.

well i come to notice that when the torid shoots out the stupid clouds it lags me out like crazy and im running a pretty decent machine and opinion on that?

The only time I find the Torid annoying is when there are toxic ancients around, as sometimes it can be real hard to differentiate between a dead toxic's cloud and your ally's Torid cloud.

Some transparency on the Torid's gas cloud could be nice, but we desperately need to be able to change its color.

quoted for truth. DE, please fix!

well i come to notice that when the torid shoots out the stupid clouds it lags me out like crazy and im running a pretty decent machine and opinion on that?

Opinion? Uhm... sucks to be you, I guess?

Really, just one more reason to tone it down.

If you hate them, just stand infront of them while they fire xD

Well we torid users hate you too

especially if you're the jackass that keeps standing in front of us when we're trying to shoot. standing in front of someone like that is highly counterproductive and greatly increases chances of loss.

especially if you're the jackass that keeps standing in front of us when we're trying to shoot. standing in front of someone like that is highly counterproductive and greatly increases chances of loss.

that and there was this one time my sentinel blocked my shot and it exploded in my face lol

that and there was this one time my sentinel blocked my shot and it exploded in my face lol

How did you even manage to hit your sentinel, I've tried but it just keeps moving around, I can't get a lock on it

i hate ogris users who try to snipe from behind their allies and then complain YOUR in their way :/