Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Finally Decided To Do It

TeddyBear

You took Serration from Rank 10 to 15 ?? Did you use all 99 Fusion cores for that ???

Is there a reason why you have 1000's of duplicates ? I'm sure I would loose track of what I have :(

Edited by Veemaxt

You took Serration from Rank 10 to 15 ?? Did you use all 99 Fusion cores for that ???

Looks like 10 to 14, and that tells you have many they have left where it says 99, from the looks of it he used over 3000

Congratulations Teddy, I cant wait to finally get mine up to max.

Edited by Dr_Watson

erm yeah, sorry, 14. Mis-spelled. How long did it take to collect for it ? :)

Is that correct, 3788 Fusion cores, or other Mods fuse ... lol, an afternoon well spent then :)

Edited by Veemaxt

Is there a reason why you have 1000's of duplicates ? I'm sure I would loose track of what I have :(

the duplicates i left was steel fibers, redirection, vitality, sentinel redirection and some other they were mixed so didnt bother putting them and yeah i mostly used other mods because i wanted to save my fusion cores.

erm yeah, sorry, 14. Mis-spelled. How long did it take to collect for it ? :)

Is that correct, 3788 Fusion cores, or other Mods fuse ... lol, an afternoon well spent then :)

right now i have over 300 hours of ingame and i say about 3700 mods and and the rest fusion cores.