Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dadefuye's Discord Tenno Diaries: S1 (Episode 2)

-IA-ShadowKill

Arbiters of Hexis Archives

Tenno Operative Log: 3112

Operation: Eclipse

Operative: Roho Mwezi (Code name: ShadowKill)

Warframe Make: Ash Prime

Warframe Model: Tsukuyomi

Warframe Colors: Turquoise and Black

Log Date: February 6, Post Axi era 3018

(Open Transmission)

Victoria if you, Teshin or anyone else has received this transmission, then it means that I am dying or dead. My name is Roho Mwezi, Codename: ShadowKill, Shadow Ops Operative of the Arbiters of Hexis. This is my account of the events of Operation: Eclipse. It had been days since the Lotus disappeared with Ballas, who we believed to be dead along with the Honored Seven. We should have known better. an Orokin, a “golden god” is not an easy being to kill. We followed every lead we thought would have given us a clue to her whereabouts...but we found nothing. (Scoffs) this is Ballas we are talking about after all. He made the Warframes we wielded into battle and was an Executor for the seven. Ordis and I almost gave up hope until we received a transmission at around 16:05 from Teshin regarding a Corpus Crewman who had information about strange void anomalies on the icy mountains of Sechura, Pluto. This information came at a price. I would have to rescue a gene regeneration and repair researcher, named Odra Mek who had been captured by a couple of Grinner from Tyl Regor’s Unit during a campaign near Cypress, Pluto before I could obtain the specific location. The intel provided stated that she was being held on Grineer Naval Vessel “U17 Blight” on the oceans of Uranus. Initially I turned down the request because come on, investigating void fissures was a norm in my line of work. Until Teshin forwarded footage showing Ballas exiting what appeared to be a void fissure and entering a strange entrance with Tenno Script that read Eclipse. Ordis suggested that we looked into this lead as it may be the only way to rescue Lotus. I don’t know if it was my training, my experiences or my skepticism but I felt uneasy. It was as if Ballas, wanted to be spotted, like he was daring me to come get him. As a Tenno trained in the ways of Naramon, You are taught to trust your instincts, control your emotions and out-think your opponent as these traits are essential for close combat, distractions and battlefield control. But in a moment weakness, I foolishly jumped at this opportunity to save Lotus instead of further evaluating every angle of the situation and planning accordingly. It was mistake I would later regret.

Edited by -IA-ShadowKill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...