The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS Drop/Stutter.

-MortisThorne-

I've noticed there's been a LOT of stuttering issues with my game recently. It started happening after 2 things I did; unparked my CPU cores and updated my GeForce Drivers to the recent one. I figured it was the CPU unparking that made my game start stuttering a ridiculous amount, because it was also decreasing my framerate in other games. So I uninstalled the program that allowed me to unpark my cores and noticed a difference in my other games, but Warframe is still stuttering. It's not even like a frame drop, the game just freezes for half a second every 5-10 seconds, and it happens a lot more frequently when I'm doing any kind of rapid movement in the Plains. I even tried Verifying AND optimizing my game files, to no avail. 

I assume it's probably GeForce's recent update, because I heard from a lot of my friends that this specific update has been causing a plethora of issues in numerous other games as well. I'm sure GeForce has caught wind of these issues and despite it only being 10 days since the last update, hopefully they'll give us another one that fixes these issues. 

TBH i had 50-70 fps on POE in ,,action" / Normal missions 70-85  even if low or ultra .. I7 6700,1060 6g,16 rams installed on ssd every other game runs well . 
On my old rig 4460 and 1050ti games runs 90+ fps on ultra everywhere ... so thats sad