Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For The Upcoming Clan Split

Elvenri

Greetings!

This upcoming clan is split is bothering me lately especially on our clan "BROFRAME".

I hope those "pending" people won't be included on this upcoming feature since they are not really part of the clan and regarding to our warlord (akamikeb or maybe he changed name already) he can't purge the inactives/alts because of some issues/bugs that make him disconnect whenever he do so.

So much for our clan, we have barely like 500+ people active so far out of the 7396 total. (Pending:1195)

Would it be possible that we are splitted on to the "active" side?

We haven't seen our clan warlord for some time, So I'm forwarding this issue to the DE's to ask for some help regarding this issue.

Got worried when some of our clanmates are starting to leave (esp the actives).

Someone who cares. - Elvenri

Edited by Elvenri

Hopefully this is a lesson learned: don't invite people willy-nilly and bloat your clan up for no reason other than to have bigger numbers.

The inital clan dojo system promoted exactly what Broframe did. I'm not sure why you personally find it so offensive. Did you lose members to Broframe?

Well back then...there was no limit for clans..can't blame him bro. No one expected this will happen.

People have been complaining about pending members and chat windows/clan tabs lagging the game for a while now. The split and recent event just made the issues even more apparent.

Greetings!

This upcoming clan is split is bothering me lately especially on our clan "BROFRAME".

I hope those "pending" people won't be included on this upcoming feature since they are not really part of the clan and regarding to our warlord (akamikeb or maybe he changed name already) he can't purge the inactives/alts because of some issues/bugs that make him disconnect whenever he do so.

So much for our clan, we have barely like 500+ people active so far out of the 7396 total. (Pending:1195)

Would it be possible that we are splitted on to the "active" side?

We haven't seen our clan warlord for some time, So I'm forwarding this issue to the DE's to ask for some help regarding this issue.

Got worried when some of our clanmates are starting to leave (esp the actives).

Someone who cares. - Elvenri

TBH idont think anyone should complaine about broframe theyre the largest clan and they win all the events maybe its time to split these clans up and give other people a chance to be number 1

Well back then...there was no limit for clans..can't blame him bro. No one expected this will happen.

Yes, I've been kicking the original warlord for my clan every time I see him for his 16+ random invites of randomness, and we've cut all of the pending ones after 2+ months, and now we're working on the ones that have never logged onto warframe in 2+ Months.

The Clan invite system could use some reworking, maybe make it so after so much time, the pending invite times out if a player hasn't logged on in months, also make the clan invites more noticeable.