Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New dark sector feed

NinjasPlay4Fun

in my opinion [DE] does not seem to understand this.
Even though it's a PVE-focused game, Dark Sector took some of that repetitive routine and now they want to turn it into more of the same, more PVE into something that could be a highlight as pvp.

they always say that their biggest challenge is to bring something really fun, but not always fun has to do with accumulating power, farm and that sort of thing. Sometimes to have fun we need a bit of rivalry / competitiveness. This is why free to play games like lol are successful and make a lot of money, because they are focused on a more competitive side. I'm not saying that Warframe should be focused on PVP to attract more players, I'm just saying [DE] should give more love to the PVP, which we already had (and it was super fun) they just had to make minor adjustments and even if they did not was perfect or balanced for all clans was still FUN

Edited by NinjasPlay4Fun

On 11.2.2018 at 8:10 PM, NinjasPlay4Fun said:

in my opinion [DE] does not seem to understand this.
Even though it's a PVE-focused game, Dark Sector took some of that repetitive routine and now they want to turn it into more of the same, more PVE into something that could be a highlight as pvp.

they always say that their biggest challenge is to bring something really fun, but not always fun has to do with accumulating power, farm and that sort of thing. Sometimes to have fun we need a bit of rivalry / competitiveness. This is why free to play games like lol are successful and make a lot of money, because they are focused on a more competitive side. I'm not saying that Warframe should be focused on PVP to attract more players, I'm just saying [DE] should give more love to the PVP, which we already had (and it was super fun) they just had to make minor adjustments and even if they did not was perfect or balanced for all clans was still FUN

yup most mmos have some decent pvp side to offer the players some sort of diversity to not burn out to fast. Some focus on pve only, others pvp only but the broad mass is playing both. Tbh its a shame DE decided to not invest more time into fixing those Dark Sector wars or into creating a different systeme yet. Currently we don't even have any competition in pve like those events brought. Events with profile stats for the eternity. It is really hard for vets to stay with the game. There is a huge amount of content in this game, but if we got nothing that is keeping us online between those big content updates Warframe is loosing its playerbase sooner or later. They tried it with open world and more grind. Which was fun for some time, but why should ppl slay those Eidolons over and over again when they got all their arcanes etc?

Look at me for example. I went to Conclave years ago once I realized that there is no real challenge within pve unless you grind up to lvl xxxx enemies until you deal no more dmg or criple yourself with weird loadouts right away. Conclave and back then Dark Sector wars were a refreshing change of pace. So much that Conclave is more or less one of the very few things (the one with most weight) that keeps me getting back online these days.

Beside trading and idling there is few left to do in the Dojos. I wish DE is implementing a competetive (hopefully pvp containing) part back to the game which involves Clans and at best Alliances too.

Edited by Loxyen