Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicate reputation

Dmpoke

so ive been getting this glitch where everytime i do a survival mission for example for 25 minutes i leave and it says i earned 300k rep for the syndicate when in reality i only gained like 1.5k rep can u guys please fix this bug its been annoying me for the past several months

• 4 weeks later...

so ive been getting this glitch where everytime i do a survival mission for example for 25 minutes i leave and it says i earned 300k rep for the syndicate when in reality i only gained like 1.5k rep can u guys please fix this bug its been annoying me for the past several months

On 11.2.2018 at 8:24 PM, Dmpoke said:

it says i earned 300k rep for the syndicate

The maximum amount of Sigil-gained Standing you can get in one mission is currently 26k, if you are MR25.

Look at the top of your Syndicate console / screen, you'll see your daily Standing cap there, it's (your MR + 1) * 1k.

The mission progress screen is currently bugged, every time you look at it during the mission,
your Standing gains (visually) increase, leading to potentially huge (albeit fake) numbers as in this case.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got the same problem a lot of times it says i got between 5-15k reputation but in fact i only got 1-2k and yes even if its my first mission at the day and i could get the max amount of reputation with mr24, so the number shown is completely bugged for me aswell, almost 8/10 games if not 9/10