Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing connection during every mission

(XBOX)NEIHOWKAILAWN

are you using the step ahead firmware update for the xbox ? as I'm sky user with the sky q hub as well i had that problem but i degraded back to just alpha firmware and I've not been kicked once since then.

It was every 30 mins i was kicked, and eventually it was every missions so i went through loads of options i saw others trying and then degraded my xbox firmware and that fixed my problems dunno if it would help but thought id share it here for you all

2 hours ago, (XB1)CrimsonRockin said:

are you using the step ahead firmware update for the xbox ? as I'm sky user with the sky q hub as well i had that problem but i degraded back to just alpha firmware and I've not been kicked once since then.

It was every 30 mins i was kicked, and eventually it was every missions so i went through loads of options i saw others trying and then degraded my xbox firmware and that fixed my problems dunno if it would help but thought id share it here for you all

How do you do that ?

I just updated the game with the latest update, I started my mission at 17.59 pm, I got the connection lost message at 18.10 pm and I was returned to the Liset. 

10 minutes ago, (XB1)CrimsonRockin said:

If your on the Xbox Insider you need to go onto the Insider hub Xbox app, on the announcements it'll say this console is in an alpha preview click on that. Then click manage and then it'll show you how to go back.

I'm not in the insider programme, so it's not that.

I'm having this same issue, except for me,  it doesn't kick me every half hour,  it kicks me within the first 2 minutes of every single mission.  I'm also still able to go into Cetus, Relays, and my clan Dojo without issue. I do not use Sky and changing my level in the Insider Hub did nothing. I have tried deleting my game cache and changing my DNS, as well as ensuring I am on the latest OS build.  I have deleted wf and reinstalled several times to no avail. I had hoped that the release of The Sacrifice would fix the issue but, alas it has not. If anyone finds a fix for the issue, I would love to hear it. Good luck y'all!

I have solved the issue for me, longish read but hear me out.

Prior to having this issue with getting booted every 30 minutes I woke up one morning to find my Sky Q hub with a single red light on, not the usual three green lights, I'm mentioning this because it's the only router issue I had around the time of the last game update. It could be relevant and I urge all of you with Sky Q hubs to think back. You may have had a similar problem.

DE asked me to try Warframe on a different network if possible, as I travel for my work I had the opportunity to hook up to a wireless hotel network I was staying in. I had no issues with Warframe, except that I was enjoying not getting kicked and had a 5 am start. After that, DE asked me to provide them with the make of my hub, ISP and connected devices. The got back to me and said that the issue seemed to be related to Sky customers with Sky Q hubs and closed my ticket by marking it solved.

My immediate reaction to that was bs, but Warframe having worked at the hotel was nagging at me. I was a Sky customer before switching to Sky fibre and the Q hub. I have two older hubs, the big white one, and an identical black one. I booted up Warframe on the Sky Q hub at 7.50 am this morning, I got the connection lost error at 8.06 am. I then hooked up my old white hub, it's really old and would not work, I then hooked up the old black one, got connected and booted up Warframe.

I started my mission at 8.33 am, and played until 9.24 am, I ended the mission without issue and in the mission report I had been playing for 51 minutes and 46 seconds. If any of you Sky Q customers have or have access to the older hubs please try them and post back, I was gobsmacked as I thought DE were just fobbing me off. I'm in a priveleged position, as my wife is friends with a person at Sky, he will be raising this at work on Monday. I'll post back after we get a reply from him. It was his suggestion to try the older hubs. 

Sorry for the long read, if possible try what I did and post back please. Good luck.

Edit = The older hub is showing IPv4, IPv6, Open Nat and I'm getting the same speeds.

Edit 2 = Intersting point, my wife did an IPv6 test on her laptop wirelessly, with my Sky Q hub, it did not show IPv6, on the older hub the test shows IPv6. I have to admit, it seems I have a damaged Sky Q hub, or it seems there is an issue with the Sky Q hubs and IPv6 in relation to Warframe.

Edited by (XB1)eviltedi
Addition.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)X SVGD P1G30N X said:

Hey I’m also with Sky Q and I’m having the exact same problem so your saying all you did was change your router and it helped with staying connected to missions 

Yes, I switched back to my old Sky router model no SR102, it's the chunky black one with the smiley face. Touches wood, no issues.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎06 at 2:36 PM, (XB1)Shane Kovacs said:

Well that’s good to hear but not everyone has a old router to switch back to unfortunately and personally I’d rather not anyway my old white router could never reach the speeds I’m getting now.

Correct, not everyone will have another router, but some might, and even if they don't my feedback gives them an avenue to persue.

On 2018-07-05 at 3:51 PM, (XB1)Septimus714 said:

I'm having this same issue, except for me,  it doesn't kick me every half hour,  it kicks me within the first 2 minutes of every single mission.  I'm also still able to go into Cetus, Relays, and my clan Dojo without issue. I do not use Sky and changing my level in the Insider Hub did nothing. I have tried deleting my game cache and changing my DNS, as well as ensuring I am on the latest OS build.  I have deleted wf and reinstalled several times to no avail. I had hoped that the release of The Sacrifice would fix the issue but, alas it has not. If anyone finds a fix for the issue, I would love to hear it. Good luck y'all!

Same!!!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)ART PINKY said:

I've still got the same issue after the update .... Learnt to play within my 30 mins curfew ..... Seems like no one is bothered ...not de, Microsoft or sky 

On 2018-06-11 at 5:20 PM, (XB1)TB Kevin 70 said:

I think you are right. Not sure where the blame lays. As can play other games online fine 

12 hours ago, (XB1)ART PINKY said:

I've still got the same issue after the update .... Learnt to play within my 30 mins curfew ..... Seems like no one is bothered ...not de, Microsoft or sky 

Have you tried another router, the Sky Q router / hub was my issue. I changed to my old Sky router model no SR102. I have not been kicked all weekend. 

Hey guys, 

i finally fricking fixed it!!!!!!!! I tried disabling my ipv6 as I thought that was the problem but it didn’t fix it. I’m rolling with the sky q hub as well as a few others here, and I didn’t know that it automatically turns on sky shield (I didn’t even know sky shield existed if I’m honest), turn it of that’s the problem, i no longer disconnect every half an hour, it’s completely fixed it!! I could’ve cried with joy when I discovered it, no more lost loot 😭 Dunno what it is with the shield that causes it, but if your using sky q or any sky device then you probably have the shield switched on as it automatically enables itself. Hope this helps guys, so yeah don’t ditch your sky q hubs just yet they are better than the older routers so try the shield thing before you try another sky router, good luck guys 🙂 

For the past 3 days my boyfriend has tried to farm ores from the plains of eidolon for arcanes but, every time he tries to go back into Cetus he get "could not update information. You will be logged out now." And then he gets an option for it to try and find the info again but if he presses anything or nothing it logs him out anyway. When he logs back in all of the stuff he got from that run is gone, so far he has lost 40 sentirum.  

6 hours ago, (XB1)WinierSage70721 said:

Hey guys, 

i finally fricking fixed it!!!!!!!! I tried disabling my ipv6 as I thought that was the problem but it didn’t fix it. I’m rolling with the sky q hub as well as a few others here, and I didn’t know that it automatically turns on sky shield (I didn’t even know sky shield existed if I’m honest), turn it of that’s the problem, i no longer disconnect every half an hour, it’s completely fixed it!! I could’ve cried with joy when I discovered it, no more lost loot 😭 Dunno what it is with the shield that causes it, but if your using sky q or any sky device then you probably have the shield switched on as it automatically enables itself. Hope this helps guys, so yeah don’t ditch your sky q hubs just yet they are better than the older routers so try the shield thing before you try another sky router, good luck guys 🙂 

Checked mine and it was set to 13. So have put it to 18. Hopefully this is the fix we have been looking for. Have not tried it yet, as football is on soon.if it works for me then I will let you know

So here goes... I started playing in early 2015 and took a 3 year break until I started playing again in June. Everything was great, I was happy about being back since middle June. July 1st I started receiving the disconnect message and paid no mind to it since it happened like 3 times a day. On July 5th that changed. I can't play a single mission at all since then. I get disconnected within 30 seconds of loading any mission whether I'm playing solo, invite only, friends only and public. Most of the time, I get disconnected on route to start mission, ship loading screen. Now, I ran a few tests on my connection. Since I live in Hawaii, the closest xbox live server is in Portland or Seattle. Normally, I have 0 latency and under 10 ping with 360 mbps download and 30 upload. Through xbox (wired connection) I run a 30 latency and under 70ms ping with 320 mbps download and roughly 25 upload. Running my xbox on wifi I have 60 latency and under 100ms ping with 285 mbps download and roughly 18 upload. My router is a Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 (best money can buy under $500) my modem is an Arris (handles up to 2 gbps). I have also setup 3 additional ports in my router settings besides the normal ones... 1 specific port for Xbox Live matchmaking, 1 for online gaming and 1 for multiplayer worldwide connection. I play PUBG, Fortnite, Far Cry 5 and countless others that I'm not gonna waste time on putting here. I dropped playing all my other normal games to come back to Warframe 100% and this is what happens. Btw I'm also a game tester with a certain company I can't name and under the Alpha testing group for microsoft (highest tier of a non Microsoft employee possible). I have never experienced this kind of lack of halo from developers. I have reported this crap since last week, and not even an email or anything else have I received from these people. They don't care about the few of us who experience this crap, as long as they continue getting their micro transactions. I would love to go Eidolon hunting, kill off Phorrid, do alerts and especially help fight this Balor Fomorian to stop it from destroying the Orcus Relay. But NO I HAVE TO SIT HERE AND STARE AT A MESSAGE SAYING I LOST CONNECTION TO THE HOST WHEN I AM PLAYING SOLO.... HOW IN THE HELL CAN I LOSE CONNECTION TO MYSELF WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS RUNNIND SMOOTHLY? PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN APPRECIATE YOUR CREATION STEVE....and other developers....