Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate/Invasion/Alert Defense + Survival last too long

LuinCeltchar

Just did the Steel Meridian defense mission and I've never been so bored playing this game before, and all for 5k standing with no medallions. With all the massive improvements you're making elsewhere DE, can we finally get Syndicate, Invasion and Alert defense missions reduced to 5 waves?

For Invasion defense it would be nice if we got the option to extract at 5/10/15 waves for 1/2/3 completions respectively.

As for survival: I don't have a problem with 10 minute alerts and syndicate missions, since the 10 minute survival alert rewards are occasionally worth the time invested, and 10 minutes doesn't feel too long when you're looking for syndicate medallions at the same time. For invasions, however, 10 minute survival is way too long for 1 out of 3 invasion completions. Either count the 10 minute survival as a full 3/3 invasion completion or reduce it to 5 minutes please.

Edited by LuinCeltchar

one of the problems with the AI is, it isnt aggressive enough. i dont load a mission to "play with my food" i load it for a real fight. i feel you on the invasion bit. endless has no place there because you have to repeat that mission 3 times its especially bad if all 3 runs happen to be endless. non endless and leave it at that.

Edited by EinheriarJudith