Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Become invisible in your ship

Centbair

kSC5TR4.pnghappened to me today

I can live with this glitch

What makes me angry is Cetus-specific arsenal bug. Any sentinel weapon mod added while on Cetus market, disappears and configuration tab is empty. Problem reproduced with carrier and burst laser and sweeper.

Yesterday I had sentinel diriga-specific mods shown under Carrier sentinel mods with carrier mods removed while editing sentinel mods while on Cetus market.

Edited by Peetroolkah

On 2/13/2018 at 3:23 PM, Peetroolkah said:

kSC5TR4.pnghappened to me today

I can live with this glitch

What makes me angry is Cetus-specific arsenal bug. Any sentinel weapon mod added while on Cetus market, disappears and configuration tab is empty. Problem reproduced with carrier and burst laser and sweeper.

Yesterday I had sentinel diriga-specific mods shown under Carrier sentinel mods with carrier mods removed while editing sentinel mods while on Cetus market.

Although this is a free to play game we still spend money it from time to time, and it's not pocket change either. So although the issue is maybe not critical it would've been nice to have a staff member acknowledge it and have the issue put on a backlog or something.

And I see you mention "you made a post about it", if you read the rules on posting then technically you were supposed to search the forum for a similar post before you posted your issue. So if this thread doesn't get enough people with a similar issue I guess it's no wonder it doesn't get the attention in order for the DEV's to be notified about it.