The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me I Cant Play Lagggg

ZAGOzoe

Question

hi iam from egypt and i have choose region euorpe and iam win 7 and my video card nividia ge force 6150  and my internet speed is 2m and when i try to shoot it take about 4 sec or 6 sec to shot 3 volts any help plz i have download it from steam 

24 answers to this question

Not sure if troll or...well heck, anyway i'll help. 

First off if you have a PC: 

Upgrade your graphics card, I'd recommend a gtx 650 ti boost 2gb edition 

get better internet. 

And download fraps from fraps.com (the trial) and post how many fps it shows you while playing the game (will be in the corner of the screen in yellow numbers while ingame running fraps)

If you have a laptop: get better internet and do the fraps thing still. if you have below 30 fps get a new laptop. or get a cheap PC custom built off of a gamer.

You should try these, in order. 

1. Edit your ping limit in Warframe options. Set it to max 200-250. Any higher is very hard to play with.
2. If it is not an internet problem, but a hardware performance problem, start by putting all graphical settings to a minimum. Then use the software mentioned above to measure your performance. Post the number that appears on your screen.

3. If there is indeed a hardware problem, you should upgrade your computer. Here are the system requirements: 

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600 

My best guess according to your post is that your graphics are lacking. An upgrade should cost you about 80 USD if you have a desktop.

set lower graphic setting in OPTIONS

update GPU driver

use CCleaner to clean temp files, fix registry and disable unnecessary programs auto-starting with windows

defragment Hard Drives

install leatrix latency fix http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html

edit:

ge force 6150 is too weak GPU, that's very old GPU,

and it's onboard GPU, not dedicated?

Edited by Strac_CRO

set lower graphic setting in OPTIONS

update GPU driver

use CCleaner to clean temp files, fix registry and disable unnecessary programs auto-starting with windows

defragment Hard Drives

install leatrix latency fix http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html

edit:

ge force 6150 is too weak GPU, that's very old GPU,

and it's onboard GPU, not dedicated?

hi i have open the site but i dont find the link to download it any help plz

\Edit: It's an INTERNET not computer problem.

See 

nividia ge force 6150

OP, you need to get better hardware. You should get a card that isn't 8+ or some odd years old.

Also, try playing in SOLO or PRIVATE mode instead of online, if that helps alleviate lag, then it is your internet. If not, then you need better hardware.

but how i upgrade it :D 

If you're trying to play on a laptop, then you need to get a better laptop. Onboard graphics chipsets are atrocious and not meant for gaming.

Invest in a Desktop with some good hardware specs or a laptop that can handle this game. Expect to pay around $1,000~1,500 USD.

Edited by Letter13

omg i dont have money

If you don't have $1,000 to spend on upgrading your desktop, then I'm sorry to say that there's nothing else that can haelp you.

While money doesn't always solve every problem in life, this is one that it does. A GeForce 8600 is the MINIMUM requirement in order to have the game be playable, using anything less than that will result in unplayable game performance. A 6150 is so far below the minimum requirement that I'm shocked it even starts up for you at all.

Edited by Letter13