Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan / Alliance Based Economy / Bulletin Board / Warframe Craigs List

pdxdubin

I know a trading system is being worked on, and I hope we don't move into a global (diablo III) style marketplace.

So I had an idea that would seem good to me,

Where we can build a room in the dojo, which turns into like a broker room, or a trading market.

Where players can "Post" what they want, anonymously and other players can anonymously respond to that request with their offer.

IE: 

"Player X: - I have about 10,000 rubedo I'm not using, but I could really use some salvage, 100k OBO "

- Buyout: 100k Salvage    - Make your offer X 

"Player B: - Offers 60k Salvage in return for 10k rubedo, Player X then will get a notification, and must go to the dojo to accept or decline their of

Also Allow all clan dojos to be visible on the global map, and let us name our dojos, so that random players from all over the world can join and and see what the dojo is like / duel / use the clans marketplace.

Allow the clan to have the ability to go private, so only clan / alliance members can join.

I think this would create sort of micro economies within the clan and it would limit the potential of abusing / exploiting a marketplace to stockpile your resources.

It would be a simple system, where players need to go out and look for deals, and then make trades.

And that is a lot more fun then searching for an item on a marketplace and buying it straight up.

Just a thought 

I would like a mini economy but to many people moan on how it will ruin the game. Instead it will shut up people who are complaining about RNG. But on the flip side it will and a new crowd who complains about trading, guess you can't win.

On the flip side I think it would be best for clan only as making it global would ruin things a bit. So in all I agree.

Edited by dadgoat

The only problem I see with this is that it requires a person to be in a clan.

As I said, allow random players from all over the world to be "guests" in other clans dojo's.

Asuro would be glad to welcome people into our dojo and trade with our members.

I would like a mini economy but to many people moan on how it will ruin the game. Instead it will shut up people who are complaining about RNG. But on the flip side it will and a new crowd who complains about trading, guess you can't win.

On the flip side I think it would be best for clan only as making it global would ruin things a bit. So in all I agree.

My cripe is that global trading "Will" ruin the game.

But as long as we keep it anonymous, and turn it into a social trade, like on craigslist.

Then it would seem a lot more balanced.

Because then you can't just use a search bar and look through 30 paris prime blue prints to pick the cheapest one.

You will look in the market, see someone post a paris prime BP and be like

OH I NEED THAT HERE IS ALL MY RUBEDO AND ALLOY PLATE

and the dude with the paris prime BP would be like OH YEAH ALLOY PLATE

"Trade"

And people would be happy :3

A limited and authorized trade system won't ruin this game only if the global markets fill out with stuffs and asked unreal prices for it. A vault system need too for selling materials or donate materilas to other clans or members. In this vault system everyone can share stuffs which not needed to him/her and they can give back a same category stuff or equal for it's price.

Edit : A clan meeting room would be really good or a marketplace segment on dojos where random peoples can join and add their stuff for money or materials or mods. I think that this function would be good if the clanless peoples can use it too coz some people like the lonewolf gamestyle and a bit unfair to close them from this.

Edited by animafan10

Sorry, didn't see that part of the OP. Thanks for the clarification.

Yea, Although your right I don't like specifically using the dojo's for everything.

For example I would really love to be able to randomly go into a duel with people all over the world.

So that it would be random, and you don't know who you are put up against.

Honestly I WOULD PLAY THIS ALL DAY 

A limited and authorized trade system won't ruin this game only if the global markets fill out with stuffs and asked unreal prices for it. A vault system need too for selling materials or donate materilas to other clans or members. In this vault system everyone can share stuffs which not needed to him/her and they can give back a same category stuff or equal for it's price.

That was the original intention of the clan vault, It seems DE changed there mind on sharing resources. 

Now as I said in another thread.

if a global marketplace gets released,

I will be a $&*^ and pick a material and BUY ALL OF IT and set my own prices

Therefore becoming a rich &#! hole who owns alloy plate and ends up selling it for 10x the normal price.

That is how these things work, especially in a game that is so resource dependent.

There won't be a lot of these people, but the people that do manage to monopolize something will end up inflating all of the market.  

And that's why I don't want a marketplace like that, I have seen a lot of games go to S#&$ because someone decided to just start reselling everything for their own price. 

Edited by pdxdubin