Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The Gunslinger Mod Affect Shade?

YTakuyaY

Question

7 answers to this question

Just give him one of each elemental mod and call it a day.

That way it'll slow everyone down with ice, while stunning infested with fire and stunning corpus with electricity.

Edited by Brimir

Just give him one of each elemental mod and call it a day.

That way it'll slow everyone down with ice, while stunning infested with fire and stunning corpus with electricity.

I add a maxed stopping power and barrel diffusion to that.

Does that even do anything? I've toyed around with stopping power but it doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Maxed it has a high chance of stunning  enemies except for immune ones like infested chargers. Ice slows the enemy recovery time from stun.

Barrel Diffusion increases the number of shots giving more damage and even higher chance of stun.

edited to add: I dont rnak up the elemental mods as they are only there for effect not damage.

Edited by Keiiken

Yeh, You'll want to increase the basic damage output via faster firing, serration and multishot mods. Then stopping power (especially effective on the Dethcube due to amount of bullet it spews when you max its firing rate), followed by elemental damage. Ice should always be present, even if not maxed out (tho you may want to when facing Corpus and Grineer Elite troops), followed by AP and the other elemental damage types. In case of the Dethcube, you may want to use a few formas if you got spares, to max out the damage mods.

I'm not including the Hybrid mods here, those are to each their own (tho bonus stun might be an interesting option for the Cube)

tl;dr

Yes, Firing Speed mods affect your sentinels and are highly recommended.

All mods but the following affect Sentinels (if I missed something, let me know XD)
- Crit Chance

- Crit Damage

- Reload Speed

- Magazine Size

Edited by ScorpDK