Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE Relic Drop Rate

Neutricks

I ran upwards of 25 missions today for POE, and only received 2 relics.  I ran each mission to completion with the only exception being when a drone or target bugged out and the team was unable to complete objective.  I understand people where abusing the 1 stage and abandon for faster relic farming but seriously, we went from one extreme to another. Please look into a better balance.

Also the loot table seriously needs to be revamped for bounties.  Please remove all the rewards that are farmable outside of the plains, if we as players need endo/credits/cryotic or what have you there are better places to farm those items then the plains..  They're literally all I've gotten that and some of the lower tier mods (minus the 2 relics ofcourse).  

I'm actually a player that really loves the plains and think its great but the whole bounty system loot table and drop rates is absolutely absurd.  That feeling of reward for completing a bounty is non existent because the reward does not equal the effort that goes in to it.  

3 minutes ago, JediPro said:

Also the loot table seriously needs to be revamped for bounties.  Please remove all the rewards that are farmable outside of the plains, if we as players need endo/credits/cryotic or what have you there are better places to farm those items then the plains..  They're literally all I've gotten that and some of the lower tier mods (minus the 2 relics ofcourse).  

I agree to what you've said. Unfortunately, DE added these resources to bounties because people were whining that bounties should have reward that cannot be found on the plains.

What I want to happen is that instead of getting RNG drops from the rewards it should be just like a point systems similar to the previous event (the infested thingy on the plains). So in turn we can just purchase anything we want to get as a reward and at least reduce the frustrations of grinding stuff. At least that way, there's a sense of accomplishment.

Completely agreed with this post i love the PoE as well because i love open world arenas in games 

Hell i even like doing the bounties but dude the reward system is so unreliable and horrible
Lets say you ran a run of a bounty, if u did not get a vaulted relic (which is most of time cause rng..) you basically get very bad loot. If they could change the loot tables a lot more i think bounties could be fun.

And on that topic why the hell is like 2.5k credit cache is even a reward......

I am still facing massive irritation with the relics on offer.

I want a chance at axi l1. S2 are up 80-90% of the time for me. I’m not going to bother with a mission that has no upside for me at all, I’d rather fish.

C’mon DE put all the vaulted relics in play for that level in a bounty. Make the drops more like a defense or survival in that regard. 

That or get somebody with enough chops in probability to who can tell you the expected outcomes after bugs crashes delays etc.

Honestly what I'd like is something along the lines of make every bounty 5 stages.  Reward table should be mods, fish?, and plains farmable material whisp etc.. and have something like a 5, 15, 25, 35, 50 percent chance on relic drop per stage.  I mean I'm sure there is lots of room for improvement here but this could be a starting point.