Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo resource contribution/ Ayatan filling

(PSN)Srid-_-

Hi DE, how are you, hope y’all have a awesome day 

I just wanted to give a idea on dojo resource contributions the UI is time consuming is there a possibility of you adding a fill all resource button I know you guys are doing some changes to dojo maybe you can add that it will really help with creating a sweet looking dojo (if we have a concept for decoration it’s going to get completed no matter what but it would be really helpful if there is a way that we can fill all resource for decorations, rooms, dojo colour research etc...) and we can spend more time in playing the game.

also if there is possibility of adding fill all putting stars on the sculpture. Thank you for your time pardon me is there it’s not fully formal to forums but this is my first forum topic ever anyways thank you for your time hope to hear back soon 

Yes yes yes this has been the worst part of building my Dojo. Almost 30min. of going around grinding and holding my controller buttons down for what almost feels like an eternity now to build a room full of decorations and dont get me started on the lab research tabs. Please incorporate/ fix this, my buttons, hands and sometimes feet  just cant handle this anymore lol. 100% need this to change. Tenno unite!