Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken font display after 22.13.0 update

Nneevor

After update 22.13.0 certain in-game text areas display became broken. Fonts look either like wrong type of font, wrong size, unnecessarily bolded versions, have wrong height to width ratio or even all of the above. It's most visible in main game menu (all elements), but mission summary, codex, market, mod menu and foundry have also been affected (mostly topmost names). Chat, mission list and starmap seem unaffected, or at least to less visible degree. Ui settings and scaling make no visible change to the above.

Additionally font on display after achieving next title has visible, black background that even overlaps some letters.

Repro rate: 3/3

Reproduction steps:

1. Lunch the Title
  2. Obtain enough standing
  3. Obtain enough resources for sacrifice
  4. Pay the sacrifice for next title 

Tested on PC:
Windows 8.1, Intel i5 3550, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960.

vfTRmD4.png

Aside from the font choice (so monotype-ish that my eyes are...), my biggest gripe with the new improved fonts is related to the resolution I play. I mean, I know they're design with the 4k resolution in mind, but on my 1280/768 toaster, the zaw assembly menu looks like this:

Warframe0045.jpg

Even if it would be written in tengwar, it would still be a downgrade from the previous style... in terms of readability