The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Loadout

TKDarkhaven

Question

So I finally built my Nova and I have a maxed out Energy Siphon on her Aura slot. I have maxed Stretch/Flow/Streamline on her. I plan on putting a maxed Focus on one of her polarity slots. Besides her Ult, what skills should I keep on her? Any other suggestions? I have Rage but I'm not sure she'll need it. Should I put Redirection and Vitality or just one? Thanks for any suggestions.

4 answers to this question

So I finally built my Nova and I have a maxed out Energy Siphon on her Aura slot. I have maxed Stretch/Flow/Streamline on her. I plan on putting a maxed Focus on one of her polarity slots. Besides her Ult, what skills should I keep on her? Any other suggestions? I have Rage but I'm not sure she'll need it. Should I put Redirection and Vitality or just one? Thanks for any suggestions.

That depends on you mostly.... i put redirection only... because i like rushing and luxury mods

As far as skills..... you only really need the one.... Molecular Prime. You can keep wormhole for mobility/etc purpose.

Those are the only ones i keep.... the first skill really isn't useful at all and you can do a far better job with weapons or just using MP. And while the antimatter drop is really nice.... i really don't ever use it..... you'll only use it for the lulz.... for things like one shot a boss.... and S#&$. But not really something you need honestly

Edited by Eisvogel