Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashes everywhere as the host

-PLM-Billow

OK try this i just did a mission after this Go into the Launcher and in the top right is settings Click optimize let that run see if that fixes the crashes still doing some testing but atm i have done a run without crashing. will test out more now.

So that is working atm as a fix done 3 missions now no crashes

Edited by Aergarda

Were you hosting the missions though? Verify and optimize didnt help in my case and the game never crashes when I try matchmaking solo or join already formed team (meaning when I am not the host). When I am the host though, the game crashes few minutes into the mission every time.

Edited by Tuxir

No problem when not hosting, nor when playing solo.

The game crashes (desktop+bug report prompt) when playing coop and hosting, after a few minutes. If the mission is finished fast enough (we're talking capture speedrun here) the game doesn't crash.

I wasn't able to replicate any action that might trigger the problem. It doesn't seem tied to any specific tileset/mission type, nor to a frame/weapon, nor to the number of people in the party either.

I do happen to have a Ryzen processor (R5 1600).

Edited by PrPlump

22 hours ago, MrMutiny89 said:

Yep!

Ryzen 5 1600 chip here

Crashing everytime I host. Started yesterday.

Knew I'd regret going AMD.

Yeah man, I sure regret the amazing cost-to-performance ratio as well, because DE broke something with their hotfix.

Time to throw this 1600x in the trash.

6 hours ago, JS22 said:

Yeah man, I sure regret the amazing cost-to-performance ratio as well, because DE broke something with their hotfix.

Time to throw this 1600x in the trash.

There has been a plethora of issues with my choice to go Amd that made me wish I went Intel, not just this instance smart ass.

My Ryzen chip will be going in the trash come next decent Intel release.

Let me also add in that it crashes for me as well since the latest hotfix. It seems to only occur when hosting, so going solo or joining another hoster doesn't crash it for me.

I got the Ryzen 1700 & GTX 1080ti combo.

Can also add that this crashing can happen the first 10-ish seconds in the game or 2-3 minutes in as well, seems to be totally random (e.g. there can be many OR no/little enemies/effects visible on screen during the crash).

I really hope for a fix for this, because as it is I have to go solo or join another team. Luckly when joining another team ping variable is visible with the fps-meter, so if I go with a public game and I don't see the ping I know that I'm hosting the game and I can quit to stop wasting even more time... but this is totally not acceptable either way!

Edited by TrancemasterOnyx

Hello, I'm having the same problem every ryzen user is suffering (game crash when hosting)

I have already tried verifying cache and optimizing the game.

My specs are: Ryzen 5 1600X // DDR4 16GB // Sapphire RX480 8GB

Is there any ETA on the fix? Thanks in advance for reading our request.

Edited by Tillo_