Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loving the new Eidolons and shift of rewards

CorerMaximus

MR24/5 with over 3,000 hours here- I'm absolutely LOVING the new Eidolons (Teralyst, Gantulyst, and Hydrolyst)- they're fun, unique, challenging; and have the squad trying to speedrun it to get rewards. It's addicting- and blends really well into shipframe with the articula, focus with the shards, weapons with quill standing for amp parts, and provides an easier entryway into arcanes- something I never bothered with before.

It's so good- I actually have an audio notification go off when it hits nighttime on the plains for me to get a squad going- minus the eyebleach with the later ones- it's super fun; I love their aesthetic and attacks, and just feel they're really well done bosses with amazing rewards to boot. They appeal to vets like me, and scale from the teralyst such that newer players/ mid-vet 300-500 hour players can still hit the teralyst and access the mostly same rewards; all in all- fantastic job with them. It's clear a lot of love and time has gone into making them! :) 

Ikr. That feeling when you *actually* get rewards for doing something... and you get more and better rewards for doing it as best as you could... sounds *** crazy for warframe lol. This game hasn't been that fun for years for me as it is right now.