Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New defense maps and more variety in fissures please!

AlinaBee

Can we please get more variety in fissure mission types available at the same time and please more variety in maps used!

Its especially bad for defense/intercept maps (since same map for both modes) where only several of the same maps been used for years and always same 1-2 maps for a particular tier of a relic, which got old long time ago! We have to play these maps literally 100s of times, we need more variety. Some defense maps are never used - why is that?  Kuva, Lua and the old grineer asteroid defense maps are not in the rotation. (Im sure you could just hide the Kuva/Lua fissures from the UI for players who haven't unlocked them yet).

Some maps are reserved for 1 tier of relic only and its a problem - they dont show up in rotation very often and T4 relics are scarce  - so you rarely get to play fissures on Eris defense for example. Mix those maps into lower tier rotations for more variety.

There is a highly upvoted thread telling how sick people are of always having the same map show up so often. And Uranus Stephano itself needs improvement and fixes to the spawns - they are too slow, too far away and get stuck. The map is slow and forces you to run in the caves looking for mobs making it not fun at all

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7y78ph/can_uranus_defense_fissures_fuck_off/ 

(sorry for the language - its not my thread)

Tweak the schedule to have at least one endless and non-endless mission for each relic tier at a time, or sometimes there are no good missions to play for hours.

And finally (i know this one is much harder and more work) I hope you will create more defense/intercept maps. They are closed-off tiles so it shouldn't be too had to make more arenas and boxrooms like Xini/Akkad. These tiles are the most played, not just ran by once and forgotten - the game really needs more variety in these maps.

18 minutes ago, AlinaBee said:

old grineer asteroid defense map

Aw man, I miss the old Lares, nowadays you only get Grineer Interception or Infested Defense on that map :(

Anyway, yeah, big +1 for the entirety of your post.

BTW, is there any chance for a "fix" / maybe giving the Host a choice or something when it comes to
those Corpus Defense missions that (currently) randomly choose a map?