Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Freezes on arsenal exit

SgtDingle

I have the same issue. Everything functions except the player itself(ex would be in a party, you can still access main menu and select the mission and should work itself out).

I generally restart when this happens to clear any issues that might be happening, but I have had it about 4 times in the past 24 hours.

Still experiencing this issue too. Has happened at least 5 times yesterday. Ever since the release of the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst I've been trapped in the arsenal on an average of 3 times every time I play.

5 hours ago, forunner5 said:

I have the same issue. Everything functions except the player itself(ex would be in a party, you can still access main menu and select the mission and should work itself out).

^ This method has worked several times, but often I have to restart the game in order to do anything. I'd really like to play the game without worrying about getting trapped in the arsenal as an invisible Warframe.

yR4En60.jpg

Edited by POIKILO
Added screenshot

5 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Quick Fix: open your menu via mousing over the "hamburger" button in top left of screen, reopen the arsenal to fix bug without restarting.

+1. i also use navigation bar or market to unstuck but the frame becomes invisible until the start of the mission or until returning to arsenal :)

• 3 weeks later...