Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Endgame And A Challenge - What Do We Expect For Warframe's Future?

Eisvogel

It'll end the spam fest but instead people will take 30 minutes a mission to wait for cds to clear so they can progress to the next room. Honestly the best system I've seen is thyparis solar system. But you cannot make the skills basically void by removing ones ability to use them. If all our big wig skills are cded then we all have the same frame. People will be more inclined to play frames with the lowesy cd. Rework the energy system and everything remains valid. If you disagree that's fine but there are a few people in energy discussions that were here playing during closed beta when there were cooldowns and it was as I have described for you. The game is fast paced. And tho I don't like it as much as the next person rushing ans spamming wil probably be around til they fix the ai, energy system, and mission progressions

this game is in beta you have to remember that it wont get into a endgame until the game actually starts

Actually, what you are describing is an alpha.... not a beta, let alone an OPEN beta and even receiving solid payments from players and cash shop. All of this should have been addressed before doing the soft release and steam release..... even several months after that, it still hasn't.

Actually, what you are describing is an alpha.... not a beta, let alone an OPEN beta and even receiving solid payments from players and cash shop. All of this should have been addressed before doing the soft release and steam release..... even several months after that, it still hasn't.

you do have a point, my guess is that the DE have their own concept of open beta :L

Friendly Fire, who's man enough for it?

Actually, if the game mechanics and player handling systems (report, blacklist, etc) were good enough to support it (currently they are far... far from it), i would love some tactic friendly fire like how Left 4 Dead 2 is played on expert and EVERYTHING matters.... not just some sad dull run spam free game.

But, for now..... it would just be opening the gates of hell, unleashing the trolls of this world and let them run free... spreading mayhem and chaos all around. The forums would be set ablaze and the grief would know no bounds.

In any case, this ain't really a place to start talking about friendly fire, you can start a new thread and invite us to join the discussion there.

Actually, if the game mechanics and player handling systems (report, blacklist, etc) were good enough to support it (currently they are far... far from it), i would love some tactic friendly fire like how Left 4 Dead 2 is played on expert and EVERYTHING matters.... not just some sad dull run spam free game.

But, for now..... it would just be opening the gates of hell, unleashing the trolls of this world and let them run free... spreading mayhem and chaos all around. The forums would be set ablaze and the grief would know no bounds.

In any case, this ain't really a place to start talking about friendly fire, you can start a new thread and invite us to join the discussion there.

How about friendly fire being 10% of the original damage but never going over 100 per shot? You also receive a short buzzing sound when you hit a teammate. After a certain amount of consecutive hits (varying depending on weapon), your weapons lock up for 30 seconds with a warning message from Lotus. After, say, three warnings in one mission, you are booted from the game with no warning or rewards. Any XP gained during that mission is lost.

You take full damage on Nightmare Mode, but the warning sound is still there.

-snip-

It could work... though no point in putting FF if it doesn't enrich the gameplay since 10% except in over OP built weapons will mean very little. And there should also be a severe penalty for killing a teammate (also this goes without saying, but FF should be weapons only.... if it takes abilities into account it will make most AoE skills impossible to use)

This game started great but I have some feeling they will screw it later on with repetetive things
its already started to feel...I can see lots of people that have "finally" awaken and they are like..Wait..why I am playing ? what is the point ?
do finish blue dots ? get uber stronger ?

Lots of players but I still have troubles sometimes to find a room with players on rescue lets say :/
I feel it will be one of those games I play one month then abandon it for the next 6 and so on 

I saw in lore that there is war about to start betwen Corpus and Grinner
here is proposotion
there is I dont know 10 000 griner ships that need to be destroyed or all players will suffer something
you can fight your way or you can stealth your way trough the map watching short fights betwen corpus and grinners. When you get to the objective you put a virus(deception missions) and ship start to collapse
you run to the exit of course and you just helped to stop grinner invasion ^^

lots of things going on
I am mostly interested in Lore and motivation to play 
Now that I heard about sisters I want to meet them and kill em :F
clear Sun system, get some special keys and prepare to fight new invasion for later like an explansion or something
This game scream for things like that
I already praise this game and tell everyone about it
I hope devs will see this thread coz it got lot of good stuff

Edited by Iris94

Just give the Infested more or faster mobility, give all enemies better reaction time and the ability to actually dodge attacks like we can or even better than we can (especcially Infested since they are supposed to be the most agile), and possibly give the Tenno a more usefull block (I think they were discussing this in Livestream #12).

-snip-

Yeah that's what i aimed for in the infested subsection in enemies.

Until the gameplay is enhanced and gets challenging... there's hardly any reason to worry about blocking.... even if they made it more useful now, i see absolutely no reason to use it at all.

And here is another proposition

makes formas give you mastery points but every 3 level or something 

The problem with this, is that it would kinda defeat the purpose of the mastery rank system... since it reflects how many things people have used and mastered among all the existing items. It also wouldn't make much sense from the logical point of view.... since after you "mastered" something, ranking it up all over again wouldn't add any *extra mastery*.

But that's just my opinion

It also dont make sense how adding forma(never did that) resets your rank If I am right
potato dont resets so why would this S#&$ give you trouble to do it all over again ?
at least some xp would be nice heh

It also dont make sense how adding forma(never did that) resets your rank If I am right

potato dont resets so why would this S#&$ give you trouble to do it all over again ?

at least some xp would be nice heh

I somewhat agree with what you are saying... and probably the main point is to try and sell affinity boosters and such.

The other point however, is that it would probably come as too OP for players who just buy forma, i mean they could burn forma instantly, burn through the content with ease and have everything polarized in 2 minutes.

That's why it might be best to leave it as it is

You asked for a challenge.  FF would be a challenge depending on how it's set up.

It could work... though no point in putting FF if it doesn't enrich the gameplay since 10% except in over OP built weapons will mean very little. And there should also be a severe penalty for killing a teammate (also this goes without saying, but FF should be weapons only.... if it takes abilities into account it will make most AoE skills impossible to use)

The AOE can apply a percent damage too.  There can be more than one FF setting providing a variety of challenges.  None of it should be forced on the players.  It should be a selectable difficulty mode.