Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A little suggestion on how to improve PoE bounties

BlueFan99

I don't know about you, but I am a little bit bored of doing bounties over and over again to get the new relics or Cetus wisps. I believe I am not the only one who thinks that doing more than 

2-3 PoE missions a day becomes boring and tedious, so I have a suggestion on how to improve PoE bounties

1. Change it so new set of bounties will pop up every 24 - 48hrs

2.Each set will have 2-4 missions depending on how much time passed since the last set.

3.Each bounty will give all items listed as well as more credits and standing. Remove bad rewards like endo and nistlepod. Increase the number of good rewards like lens and breath of                  Eidolon 

4.When you complete the bounty it disappears from the bounty screen (you can't do one bounty multiple times)

I think that this would make bounties more fun to play as you don't need to grind as much. Also, you don't need to spend so much time on PoE,

you just do 2-4 bounties every day or two.

I also have a suggestion on how to change the Eidolon fight:

1. Change it so the Eidolons only spawn once a week for one day. During that day it would always be night time and the skybox would be different.It would also trigger the world event icon.

2.Increase the loot that Eidolons drop by 5 times  

3.When you defeat the Teralyst you would get a new mission, and that is to defeat the Gantulyst when you defeat him you would get a mission to defeat the Hidrolyst.

You can only defeat them once! You can't farm them for the whole day!

4.Eidolons would no longer randomly spawn at night, Vomvalysts would still spawn every night.

5.While fighting Eidolons there is a chance to get the Breath of Eidolon

I think that these changes would make PoE more fun and less grindy and tedious. You still get as much stuff as you get now (maybe a little bit less), but you wouldn't

need to spend as much time. What do you think of my idea?  

1 minute ago, BlueFan99 said:

When you defeat the Teralyst you would get a new mission, and that is to defeat the Gantulyst when you defeat him you would get a mission to defeat the Hidrolyst.

When you defeat the Teralyst the Gantulyst won't immediately spawn! You need to go back to Konzu first. The "Defeat the Teralyst" mission would be replaced by

"Defeat the Gantulyst". I didn't make that clear enough

14 minutes ago, BlueFan99 said:

When you defeat the Teralyst the Gantulyst won't immediately spawn! You need to go back to Konzu first. The "Defeat the Teralyst" mission would be replaced by

"Defeat the Gantulyst". I didn't make that clear enough

if you kill the teralyst, gantulyst won't spawm immediately! you first need to be activete the shrine. and same the hydrolist

Edited by Jem991

4 hours ago, BlueFan99 said:

Remove bad rewards like endo and nistlepod. Increase the number of good rewards like lens and breath of                  Eidolon 

Then agree to pay DE full retail price for the game and convince every other person playing to do as well. Lacking that, the game will continue to cause you to choose between time or money to spend on getting weapons, frames, etc.