Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki mods for a new player.

Lotus_Slayer

Well, I can't see what build you have there since the image is miniscule, but if you want to use Narrow minded I`d suggest to pair it with Overextended if you don't want to lost his CC capabilities. 

Strictly for a invisibility build, you can use Narrow Minded + Primed Continuity + the set mod [augur something], Vitality [you don't want to get one shotted by random bullets or explosions], Flow and Streamline as base mods. 

7 minutes ago, IMainRengar said:

My mods: energy siphon, rush,vitality,redirection,vigor,flow,continuity,streamline,constitution

3SU14f3.jpg

this is usually my go to build, 44m disarm and 31 sec invisibility, can even swap out augur message for slightly lower invisibility duration for the radial disarm augment

2 minutes ago, IMainRengar said:

Well, Im having 845 plat right now. i dont know if i should wait for the baro or buy it now. Any advices? Oh and can loki be good for endgame? Cause i wanna stick with this guy for most of the missions that im doing, and only swap him when i have to exp frames.

any frame can be good for endgame if you know how to use them, however its easy to die as loki at higher levels from enemies shooting at teammates and hitting you instead if you're infront of them while invisible.

If you have nothing you want to spend the plat on then try to get primed continuity and primed flow for cheap, i'd give you them for free if i had extras. If you're saving up for a riven or anything else he can still easily be played without the primed mods and just the regular versions.

I want to get the rivens myself, beacuse of the daily sorties, however im still at natah quest, so i need to do some missions first before i unlock them. I really dont have anything to spend the plat on, since i rushed the unvaulted prime sets to sell them quickly before the price will be lower, so now im having this amount (i had like 1.2k but i bought some cosmetics). Well I consider loki and harrow when i think about my endgame warframes.