Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr's Hysteria

Gnohme

Okay Valkyr is a really fun Warframe but I feel like Hysteria is genuinely overpowered. I'm not particularly fond of any abilities that grant me invulnerability because it just seems like easy mode. One of my favorite aspects of games with fast movement and parkour is evading damage - don't really need to do this anymore I guess. I was already clearing out higher level missions with her without even using my abilities and now that I realize that all damage is ignored - well I'd abuse the hell out of it if I didn't value fun so highly. I feel like it would be better to settle for some sort of armor buff. I'm just saying like it seems like the point of the power is to be on the offensive - but it almost seems more useful as a defensive strategy.

Edited by Gnohme

Id agree, but then i see my 21k ehp Valk prime lose 20% of her hp in a single shot with warcry in a damage enhance sortie and think nah, cause then all ya squishies getting ohk without cheese would just be left to die. But hey, since my only use for Hysteria is picking up paperframes, by all means, nerf it so she can completely ignore her teammates.

Hysteria already got a radius which can instant kill you when a enemy is in the area of her Radius and a bunch of damage stored up while your in the ability and severe Energy ramp up. So it's no where near OP. Plus we have Ancient Disruptors and Scrambus which can counter Hysteria. 

Edited by Shaw1996