Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wouldn't It Be Neat If....

IIPREDATORII

A clan member could join you in game not only as another warframe, but as your sentinal?

Just a funny thought since they are modded like Warframes and all.

I would act as a sentinal for sure... Would be quite a change.

Edit: we wouldn't be able to fly around. We would stay stationary as they do now, but only able to control it's targeting and it's weapon powers.

Edited by IIPREDATORII

It would be great if you could fly around in a small area (let's say about the size of Frost's Snow Globe) around the player. :))

I thought it would be best to keep the sentinel static, as to not bother or distract the Warframe. Also if it was able to move I think it would be a good idea to keep it localized to the warframe, but only be flown behind the frame.

I thought it would be best to keep the sentinel static, as to not bother or distract the Warframe. Also if it was able to move I think it would be a good idea to keep it localized to the warframe, but only be flown behind the frame.

But it would be awesome if you could troll your clanmate a bit :D

It's a nice idea, if it came for free i would definitely welcome it.

The downside is that it's probably very costly to implement, and most likely the benefits of it aren't worth overlooking other more critical stuff. They would need to rework a lot of aspects and mechanics just to make the sentinel player part work. There's also the hosting thing, so making a player a sentinel, would effectively consume a Tenno/Frame slot. So at max, the squad would be 2 Tenno and 2 Sentinels.

Trolling your clan mate just seems like a bad idea. I don't know why you would want to do that.

Well I don't know what kind of clan yours is, but it's always funny to troll each other, if we know each other. Trolling random people is not as funny as the ones you know, I agree. :)