Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix the Lith Defense Map on Earth!!!

NinjaKnuckleJoe

The defense map on Lith is AWFUL. It is buggy, laggy, and not fun to play on. I dont have the best computer around but this map lags the most by far. The enemy spawns are terrible and the map geometry is the absolute worst. enemies get stuck at random places so once the wave is over you have to run around the map to find stragglers before the wave is officially over which is annoying and wastes time. I even found one enemy at the end stuck in T-pose and not even caught on anything. On one of the ziplines, if you go onto it and travel all the way to the end, it kills you very quickly. like if you dont jump off within 3 seconds you die for absolutely no reason. I think it is because it thinks you are stuck in a wall so it kills you. Please either fix or Redo the map. Maybe make it flatter like the other defense maps. Thank you.

Unfortunately, even with high-end system specs, the Earth defense map is just plain awful. I generally avoid this mission even if it's a Void fissure because the rounds take forever to clear. I don't know why, but enemies don't rush to attack the objective; many just hang out and take cover in random spots all over the map, forcing players to hunt them down individually.

The lag is probably caused by Earth’s design rework. Imagine every mission on earth looking like Plains of Eidolon. That’s how it is now compare to before. I used to play Lith when i was newer to the game nearly a year ago and Lith used to be plain like every other Grineer defense map (Except for Grineer defense maps now). The enemy spawns do tend to get stuck though. Another thing about Lith is if you bullet jump high enough, you can set yourself on fire.