Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking Help From The People Of Warframe To Get Dread

TheRipper7

i am looking for people who has experience with the stalker and know the statistics of him and im also looking for players who are a support to the squad for this quest if u are interested just message me and i'll try to find time to begin the ques t and thx for helping

how to 'find' the stalker: equip an unranked weapon (unranked / low lvl frame is also possible, but a lot riskier)

he only goes after squishy people.

if he comes to you, make sure you can get up to higher ground where you can't walk onto. stalky can't jump, only shadowstep (forward teleport rush)

if possible have a buddy or 2 on 'standby' so they can help if needed

other than that, there's no real advice to give. he often drops nothing so you'll have to kill him quite a number of times most likely

oh thx for the advice but i have killed lech krill more then 10 times this past week and have been doing lots of xini high wave defence and he hasnt appeared i just need a squad to help me to get him to appear there are numbers  to get him to appear

dont farm bosses to spawn stalker, he's already 'looking for you' but waiting for you to change your gear.

equip a low rank weapon and melee weapon. Just keep one good weapon equipped. he will spawn on a regular mission.

use a frame whose powers work on him like ember (armor + DoT). or even better vauban...set up a trap with tons of teslas for him before he spawns. (he is affected by vortex a little too, same as a player)

if you don't want to/cant do the stand on box thing,  run backwards while firing at him, side to side, or strafe around obstacles. just dont stay in the open or in a straight line, he'll dashkill you. Also tell your teammates he is spawning. He won't pursue them, so they can pretty much kill him with impunity as he chases you.

Don't listen to the low lvl EQ advice because that does not work. The stalker has a mechanic based on the progression ticks of the mission you are attending that means hes more likely to spawn in extermination because every monster kill is a progress and missions and defense missions because there monster kills count as progress. So just run those missions mostly and don't worry you will come to a point where you will have all of his stuff and you will sell the blueprints, he will become just annoying as he is now for most players. Only weapon worth getting from him is Despair, the rest is basically bad.