Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE Bug and Little Bug on every Relay and Maroo

megamino

Hi DE, have a nice day

So first of all let's talk about the little bug i had (or maybe everyone). So for example you go for maroo's challenge for ayatan treasure... and then done. Well you are teleported (or transported) into maroo's right? After that i want to go to my operator right after landing. But what happened? It was go back to maroo but with some guard in the hangar (is this bug?) then i click leave maroo again and then transported into my landing craft (phew, what a journey)... So that's for the relay and maroo

SECOND,

and this is the important one, so the invitation system in the POE (i only having this issue when hunting tera, i don't know the other time), so my friend in the clan already on POE and he always invite people there don't know why... So after a while he invited me to hunt tera which is great but when i have accept the invitation i ALWAYS got host migration and then alone in the plains with tera standing there. WHY? He also invite the other people but it is fine for them. Connection? Please tell me what happened? when i accept i have a warning said 400ish ping, is that a problem? I don't know though