The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beam weapon changes illustrated.

Fallen_Echo

1 hour ago, DawnFalcon said:

No, I get just fine you don't like people doing detailed statistical analysis. That's fine. You won't see mine in the future. (And that's 4 ppl ignored. Oh well!)

Thats really childish behaviour there mate.

Anyway the changes rolled in so people are free to draw their conclusions.

If a mod is nearby i kindly ask to lock this thread.

34 minutes ago, DawnFalcon said:

Oh, his other account? Well. Nope, won't save you from the fifth block. Objecting to basic statistics is the childish thing here.

Statisticlaly, 100% status per second is pretty true, because with 12 Chances of 30% in 1 second, it's very very unlikely you don't proc a status. But you didn't explain sh*t beam weapons are much better now. Get off this thread and don't post crappy posts.

Edit : also, 20% chance 5 times in a second doesn't necessarily add up to 100% in a second. Please, go learn statistics. You don't even know the basics. You want me to do the math for you? Y'know what, nvm. Go teach yourself some binomials, and geometrics, along with probability while you're at it.

Edited by Ozent

28 minutes ago, DawnFalcon said:

Oh, his other account? Well. Nope, won't save you from the fifth block. Objecting to basic statistics is the childish thing here.

Yeah because blocking people who disagree with you is not childish. I thought this game is for mature people, are you sure you are supposed to play Warframe?

Also i got to point out that this is my only account here, this is not an alt or something but whatever. If sulking light a third grader is what helps you sleep well, then be my guest.

1 minute ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Yeah because blocking people who disagree with you is not childish. I thought this game is for mature people, are you sure you are supposed to play Warframe?

Also i got to point out that this is my only account here, this is not an alt or something but whatever. If sulking light a third grader is what helps you sleep well, then be my guest.

Lmao he thinks you're a mod. Mod's don't post feedback @DawnFalcon

6 minutes ago, Ozent said:

Statisticlaly, 100% status per second is pretty true, because with 12 Chances of 30% in 1 second, it's very very unlikely you don't proc a status. But you didn't explain sh*t beam weapons are much better now. Get off this thread and don't post crappy posts.

Edit : also, 20% chance 5 times in a second doesn't necessarily add up to 100% in a second. Please, go learn statistics. You don't even know the basics. You want me to do the math for you? Y'know what, nvm. Go teach yourself some binomials, and geometrics, along with probability while you're at it.

Careful there dude. This much logic and sense may trigger him and he will block you too!

31 minutes ago, DawnFalcon said:

Harassment? Yes, about your speed, as your multiple accounts...

Dude you do know that you cant ignore people on the forums?

As long as you have a reply in an open thread anybody can talk to you and because this is my thread im gonna reply to every new comment as long as a mod doesnt decide to close it.

Stop replying, notice it that despite you edited all your comments they are still saved as quotes, if you really want to be the last one commenting here ask a mod to close this thread.

You havent had a single reply here what can be count as constructive critism.