Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Rewards

NoRainNoRainbow

Hey,

I really feel like the rewards tables for the bounties needs to be looked at, I keep just getting the bronze Vigilante/Gladiator/Augur mods over and over again, right up to the last stage where I - pretty much always - get a silver stance mod... and when I'm not getting that I get a pitiful amount of endo. I really enjoy the PoE, and have fun playing there, but when I look at the time I'm spending there and what I could get in that time doing other things it really feels like it's not worth it. Could the higher end of the reward tables be tweaked to have less chance of these awful, awful rewards? One bounty I did I got 4 Augur Messages, and then for the 5th reward another of the silver stance mods - giving me a grand total of 25 endo for that run. I would love to actually feel rewarded for the time I spent doing them, but I could jump in a Mercury defence mission and get more useful things after 5 minutes than I do in the 10/15 I spend doing the bounty.

Am I the only one who feels like this? 

17 minutes ago, NoRainNoRainbow said:

Am I the only one who feels like this? 

Possibly?  If you're playing solo, PUG it..  If you're playing with the same team, change teams.  

That might change your odds.  

Other than that -- all I can suggest is find something else to do.  At the moment DE seems hellbent at putting all its eggs in one basket with PoE.  If you and more people find other things to do with their time, DE might re-examine this hellbent attitude of theirs.  

6 hours ago, (PS4)kingdomkey599879 said:

Yeah your not the only one, i feel the same. its literal garbage really. I try to be efficient only to get slapped with mod endo mods and more mods. i'd be lucky to even get the uncommon relic at least once.

totally this.