The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panthera is a beam weapon as well, don't forget it DE

DeliciousDoob69

7 hours ago, Walkampf said:

I'm having really bad luck with the Miter drops for weeks.

Can somebody confirm by now, if the Altfire was changed????

PLEASE!!! I need to know!!! :sadcry:

The alt fire was changed, but is currently bugged. Also the alt fire received a fairly large damage nerf making it just as lackluster as it used to be. DE said they would be readjusting it next patch so we'll see what happens after then. 

27 minutes ago, deliciousdoobmaster69 said:

The alt fire was changed, but is currently bugged. Also the alt fire received a fairly large damage nerf making it just as lackluster as it used to be. DE said they would be readjusting it next patch so we'll see what happens after then. 

Tested it against 150 heavy gunners and it rips them up pretty damn fast.

The only issue with alt fire is the damn HOLD TO USE functionality. It really should be a toggle IMO. 

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

Tested it against 150 heavy gunners and it rips them up pretty damn fast.

The only issue with alt fire is the damn HOLD TO USE functionality. It really should be a toggle IMO. 

Nice, tbh I hadn't tested it yet, I just saw the patch notes and figured that the damage drop would be hugely detrimental. The ammo consumption is bugged though currently they admitted that. I was going to do some hard testing after they fixed that as I have something like 6 or 7 forma on my Panthera. I always loved the idea of this weapon so to see it get a change for the better is exciting for me. 

1 hour ago, Walkampf said:

Yep. It's already confirmed to be a bug. It uses 4 ammo per hit instead of the intended 1.

Sweet.

Now all we need is for this to get switched to a dang toggle.

Secondary fire modes that require holding a button down are absolutely horrible to use on a controller. 

Mouse and keyboard doesn't make it much better (and I have secondary linked to an additional mouse button to make it somewhat functional).

All secondary fire modes should toggle the mode so we can switch the gun on the fly instead of awkwardly trying to manage more buttons.

Edited by Leqesai

23 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Yeah the DPS is pretty solid but the ammo consumption is so high that it goes through a clip in the blink of an eye. 

Yeah tested it out a little it hits pretty hard, those slash procs are real. I wish that range got a little more of a buff though 6m is kind of meh.