Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorilla Warframe

Robotgedek

What the F*** did you just @(*()$ say about me, you little piece of plastid? I’ll have you know I was the top veteran of the Old War, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Grineer Galleon, and I have over 300,000 confirmed kills. I am trained in space gorilla warfare and I’m the top infiltrator in the entire Tenno warriors. You are nothing to me but just another Grineer. I will wipe you the F*** out with focus and discipline the likes of which has never been seen before on this System, mark my @(*()$ words. You think you can get away with saying that S#&$ to me over the network system? Think again, #@*&$@. As we speak I am contacting my secret Lotus agents across the System and your coordination is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the solar flare, nanoworm. The solar flare that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re @(*()$ dead, young one. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my melee weapon. Not only am I extensively trained in close quarter combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the all Moon tier Tenno clan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable &#! off the face of the orbit, you little plastid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your @(*()$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the credits, you goddamn idiot. I will S#&$ Gorgon all over you and you will drown in bullets. You’re @(*()$ dead, little one.