Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Mutagen Rewards - WHY?!

Acersecomic

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

argon crystal is rarer than nano spores - your point?

Mine was somethings take longer than others and its not a big deal.

You make even less sense now... as if you made it your personal point to be against my question.

NANOSPORES ARE NOT IN THE SAME RARITY CATEGORY AS MUTAGEN MASS! MUTAGEN MASS IS AN EQUAL TO DETONITE INJECTORS AND FIELDRONS! As if you try to compare Rubedo and Coprun!
Clan research weapons require Mutagen Mass, Fieldrons and Detonite Injectors. Corpus tech requires Fieldrons, Grineer tech requires Detonite Injectors, Infested tech requires Mutagen Mass.

6 minutes ago, KnightOw7 said:

I always thought the reason was because of how rare Mutagen Samples are.

Which also makes no sense because Detonite Ampules and Fieldron Samples drop aplenty...we have a sorta circular logic going here, don't we?

35 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

NANOSPORES ARE NOT IN THE SAME RARITY CATEGORY AS MUTAGEN MASS! MUTAGEN MASS IS AN EQUAL TO DETONITE INJECTORS AND FIELDRONS!

My point is some things are rarer than others. Apparently mutagen mass is not equal to detonite and fieldrons - if it was you wouldn't be crying and gnashing your teeth about it I suppose.

Some "rare" stance mods drop more commonly than others. Some resources drop more commonly than others. 

In the grand scheme of things, mutagen is not required in large quantities.  As I previously pointed out, you need <90 to craft everything requiring it. It is available from invasions, and you can craft it yourself. What make anything "special"? - nothing really.  It is what it is and even that is not very much.

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

My point is some things are rarer than others. Apparently mutagen mass is not equal to detonite and fieldrons - if it was you wouldn't be crying and gnashing your teeth about it I suppose.

Some "rare" stance mods drop more commonly than others. Some resources drop more commonly than others. 

In the grand scheme of things, mutagen is not required in large quantities.  As I previously pointed out, you need <90 to craft everything requiring it. It is available from invasions, and you can craft it yourself. What make anything "special"? - nothing really.  It is what it is and even that is not very much.

Not good enough. If infested weapons were a tier above others I'd understand but that is not the case.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

the acrid, pox, torid, synapse to name just a few are a tier above others... but i guess if getting mutagen mass is too hard for you you'll never know :crylaugh:

All of the faction tech has a "few tier above others" that could be "just to name a few". AGAIN, THEY ARE ALL EQUALLY REPRESENTED. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS MUTAGEN MASS! GET. IT. THROUGH. YOUR. THICK. SKULL!

Actually you're most likely just a troll so I'm not even gonna pay attention to you any more.