Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The ferrox and spear guns should be able to be pulled back.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

I love the ferrox. I love the design. The grineer one is whatever. Iv wanted spears for a long time and while i was hoping they be actual melee weapons, this works too. What i wish could be improved is the method of retrieving them. It should be as simple as throwing the fish hooks. Something fun like the corpus ferrox having magnetic pads on your hands that draw the weapon back, like thors hammer. But even if it cant be drawn back like fishing poles (i dont see why not) i have 2 more things id really like to bring up. The amount of time.it takes for the spear to reappear if lost, like it glitches into the map or you throw it over the side of the map a tenno normally cant go, is too long. Why it doesnt just reappear like you do if you fall somewhere you shouldnt, i dont know...and when going to pick it up, just being withing 5 meters of it would be nice, having to be right spot on everytime doesnt always work out, sometimes i have to walk over the same spot 3 or 4 times to get it, and that might be a bug but i feel like these are legitimate concerns. Still dont umderstamd why you cant pull it back.