Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Fix 9.5 Immediately

Mazimer

I wonder why I even visit the forums anymore. Whine whine whine. Complain complain complain. Nerf this. Buff that. If anyone's even BOTHERED READING THE UPDATE NOTES.

YOU. ARE. WELCOME.

lmfao, make mods level-specific?

they expect us to know where every mod drops?

the system before 9.5 was much much better even if it meant u never got heavy impact or rage in hundreds of hours

I wonder why I even visit the forums anymore. Whine whine whine. Complain complain complain. Nerf this. Buff that. If anyone's even BOTHERED READING THE UPDATE NOTES.

YOU. ARE. WELCOME.

I have to admit I don't know what that quote means.

Please keep the material drop rates at the current level. Energy could use an adjustment.

+1 upvoted.

I agree with the op on a few points double so the transmute atm. As far as resorce goes you lost me when i started laughing at the fact you said it would damage the econemy... wait there isnt one! Resorce grind a personal task to get what is and in the longer run is only use for a rank 7 mastery which in did in under 2weeks of play before the resorce change. I hope this resorce change stays, would be nice to play more mission i want and less level 2 M Prime for ferrittes with master thief.

I disagree with this idea, for those casual gamers.... let me define casual here, people who play less than 5 hours a week of warframe. We don't have time to farm for hours, it is nice to see an increase in material drop rates.

well then, i guess you people must have it all instantly, don't you?

and noone even bothered to cover the energy orbs bs, for all of you being so "against me coz im hardcore" you seriously need to think about one thing:

endless missions are already boring as f*** once you get some proper weapons, now you DON'T NEED WEAPONS, because

Miasma all day, Miasma all day, oh Miasma all blessed day long!

then ofc, that means no weapon sales

and ofc

A SHARP decrease in frame sales. all you got left is slot sales, which wont bring the required money to make this game good, so

Think_before_you_post.png

Okay, calm down.

First off, I have Saryn. Recently used her in a xini Defense. Though of course Miasma can be helpful, in the higher waves it's not the best thing to do constantly, since even Saryn's beefiness can get smacked down to size quickly by high level Ancients.

Guns in this game have always been the primary damage dealer, and are there to provide said damage while being safe at range. That won't ever change. Not only that, with every new gun DE releases, the more unique and different everyone's loadouts become. The guns themselves are getting more and more unique, too. Not just your typical rifle or sniper or shotguns anymore. Now you have plasma rifles, lasers, poison grenade launchers, bows, exploding shot revolvers (Seer), throwing knives, and just recently, a buzz saw launcher.

As for the energy orbs, I frankly see no problem with them. Energy orbs have -always- been plentiful; especially in Defense missions. I wouldn't mind a tweak to them of course, but there's no reason to get defensive. You undermine yourself with your hotheadedness. Just chill out.

Edited by SoulEchelon

If anything, this drop rate buff could result in a resources needed increase for future bp's, which I wouldn't be averted to at all. But I do feel that it was buffed a little too much.

New changes are bumpy, roll with it. I'm sure DE will make changes that are near appropriate.

Edited by Zeally

and yet plastids are still way too rare

Really? I ran Tyl Regor (Titania, Uranus) trying to get Ash Systems twice last night.

First Run, 50 Plastids.

Second Run, 160 Plastids.

I'm not complaining. Way better than ~20 per mission, with some missions yielding zero.

Edited by Xylia

Concerning energy orbs:

Replace the system entirely.

Because it was S#&$ under the old system anyway. (Or did you enjoy the fact that in a game that's supposed to have potent alternatives to gunplays, there was still a decent chance of you going "oh S#&$ oh S#&$ oh S#&$ oh S#&$" because the RNG refused to drop energy orbs for you?)

Edited by RealityMachina

and noone even bothered to cover the energy orbs bs, for all of you being so "against me coz im hardcore" you seriously need to think about one thing:

endless missions are already boring as f*** once you get some proper weapons, now you DON'T NEED WEAPONS, because

Yeah, try burning down Level 130 mobs with Ultimates.

I'll be over here in the corner laughing at your sorry butt when you have 0 Energy and you still have 30+ mobs swarming you.

Are you kidding me? How many people actually bought weapons out of the Marketplace in the first place? A few here and there (mainly the ones that take neurodes, like Afuris, or the ones whose BPs are hard to get and/or the ones that take ridiculous materials like Despair), but not a lot of people were buying weapons for plat.

and ofc

A SHARP decrease in frame sales. all you got left is slot sales, which wont bring the required money to make this game good, so

WTF does this have to do with Frame Sales?

A Warframe is already easy to make. 800 Rubedo? oooo. That takes like 2 hours to get (before this buff, I might add). Last I checked, even with this material buff, I did a few missions on Jupiter... hey lookie... still no Neural Sensors dropping. Did a mission on Saturn.....no Orokin Cell drops. Pretty sure the Control Modules still don't drop that often.

And wait, what's this? Still need the Blueprints! Killed Tyl Regor last night, twice. What'd he drop? Ash Helmet and Ash Chassis. I have 5+ of each of those already. Still no Systems and I've killed that guy probably 30 times now.

If it weren't for the fact I'm slowly running low on Plat, I'd just buy the stupid thing instead of farming Regor over and over again.

Edited by Xylia

correct me if I am wrong but aren't nano spores, salvage, and ferrite common resources anyway?  I normally get at least 1000 nano spores a run on Xini prior to the update.

Rubedo is still somewhat rare, after 3 missions on earth, I still only have ~300 (I started from near zero).

And yes, everybody and their brother already has more Nano Spores than they know what to do with. Ferrite... some people have a lot of it some don't. Depends on whether or not you've made a Glaive or similar recently lol. Salvage? Clan Guns take a lot of that crap so being able to farm it efficiently is a god-send to anybody wanting clan weaponry....

And the Plastids... don't you DARE freaking nerf those.

and ofc

Ad hominem.

I haven't noticed anything with energy orbs, perhaps others have failed to notice as well.

So because defense might be broken, weapon sales simply aren't going to happen? Which insinuates no one buys weapons simply because of impulse or because they look cool. I mean, I've been guilty of that a few times.

So no frame sales are going to happen, because again there are no impulse buyers or people who want instant gratification?

I think you failed to factor in a few things into your doomsday prophecy.