Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What DE can do to re-introduce dark sectors with a lot fewer toxic problems

45neo

Simply remove the function where you fight for control over a solar rail, thus removing the whole click wars and all that toxic clan nonsense... instead, make it a 4 vs 4 clan conclave game mode that plays the same as dark sectors with fewer players and no clan crafted specters (might still need some random specters for balance). Basically, each team get's a chance at attacking and defending and the winning team instead of taking over a solar rail earn some kind of reputation points for their clan which can be used for leaderboards (to see who has collected the most total among each guild tier) as well as say purchasing exclusive dojo decorations, rooms, etc.

This way there is incentive to participate and allows the experience of the game mode to be enjoyed (after some balancings) without the same toxic mess that dark sectors had turned into... I mean at worst with this idea you have clans trash talking down other clans that they beat or that are under them on the leaderboard. no ddosing no click wars no clans/alliances with massive coffers to outbid their opponents. Just simple clan vs clan pvp.

30 minutes ago, 45neo said:

removing the whole click wars and all that toxic clan nonsense... instead, make it a 4 vs 4 clan conclave

i didnt see any  toxicity other than some forum mods but it looks to me like if theres a clan to clan toxicity how does pitting clans against each remove this? I never got to play the old dark sectors cause they were over in minutes

3 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

i didnt see any  toxicity other than some forum mods but it looks to me like if theres a clan to clan toxicity how does pitting clans against each remove this? I never got to play the old dark sectors cause they were over in minutes

well, this ideally should solve that problem as well. also, the clan toxicity came in the form of extremes where superpowers would bully people out of the dark sectors with their huge coffers of credits and that clans would ddos people ect...

Edited by 45neo