Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello From Hot Hot Florida

Ephee

Hi everyone!

I've been playing for about 2 weeks now, just today I decided to buy the Hunter Founder pack. The grand master pack sure looked appetizing but alas college finances keep things in check.

I can see a lot of potential in this game. I come from 1500+ hours of APB Reloaded and needed a sore break from it, Warframe has been quite a nice change of pace. It is slightly grindy and some different maps would be nice (although I never tire of the void towers), BUT this is still in early open beta and honestly it's exciting to be part of a beta experience again. As the game expands I have no problem seeing it being a long lasting relationship. As of recent my Friday nights are now happily a cold beer + warframe   :D) 

I hope to see everyone out and about, I usually pub defense missions so perhaps I'll meet some of you someday, cheers!  :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! APB looked like fun but i could never push myself to download it, all of my friends who played it had bad opinions on it and seeing as i am very picky with what i waste my hdd space on i simply never gave it a shot. But all in all welcome to warframe and i hope your staying cool. I live in florida as well.

Thanks again everyone! My avatar and founder badge are all showing correctly now =)

Hello and welcome to the forums! APB looked like fun but i could never push myself to download it, all of my friends who played it had bad opinions on it and seeing as i am very picky with what i waste my hdd space on i simply never gave it a shot. But all in all welcome to warframe and i hope your staying cool. I live in florida as well.

Ahhh a fellow prisoner to the heat >_> Trying to stay cool, THANK GOODNESS for pools :P 

As for APB...I'm attached at the heart to that game and won't leave it even in it's current sinking ship state. Although I can't play it for the hours upon hours that I used to be able to. If they ever buy new servers and get a decent GM presence to keep the cheaters in check it's worth checking out though, although endless PvP will make you an angry person in the long run lol.

Thanks again for the welcomes! Hoping I get home in time to get my foot in the door on the arid fear event!

Ah, a fellow Floridian! If you ever need a bit of help I'm usually around in the late hours of the day.

On another note I guess I've been "luckier" then you as it's been raining almost everyday for a long while which has brought a few nice breezes through my parts.

Edited by EclecticDragon

Thanks everyone!

Ah, a fellow Floridian! If you ever need a bit of help I'm usually around in the late hours of the day.

On another note I guess I've been "luckier" then you as it's been raining almost everyday for a long while which has brought a few nice breezes through my parts.

I live in Tallahassee and we had been getting tons of rain there recently. I've been off visiting family though in the south for about a week and it hasn't been raining much, even the morning sun is awful lol. Hoping when I head back up north it'll go back to the rain routine. 

I wish I didn't live here. Florida is too damn hot. I need to move.

I totally agree! I plan on moving up to Tennessee at some point in the far future, even though it gets hot up in the Appalachians it's rarely as bad as it is everyday here :P That humidity!