Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Member "Stash" / "Dropbox"

Ham_Grenabe

I'm in a small clan, and we often trade items around between us -- say I get an extra copy of a good mod, I'll pass it on to one of my clanmates in trade because hey, I dont' need it, they do, and I'd like them to have some fun with it. Of course that means coordinating a trade and meeting up. Admittedly, this is not that hard to do, especially in a ghost clan like mine. However, sometimes we're not on at the same time, and I will run across something I know they've been hunting. For situations like this, I'd love to be able to leave an item in a stash / dropbox kind of thing for a clanmate for them to pick up when they have a chance to get online. 

The interface wouldn't have to be elaborate -- just pick the clanmate's name from the roster and select "stash item." They'll get an email about an item, adding it to their inventory when they log in, and boom...done. Like gifting, I guess, but without the Market purchase. 

NOTE: Unless this feature already exists in some form, in which case, forget I said anything. :D

Not bad idea but maybe something more traditional would be nice like a guild bank mechanic and the clan vault being able to donate resources there directly for other members to use that for research or whatever is needed to be done.

I hadn't thought about resources or anything like that; I was just thinking about things like Prime parts or Mods you know one of your friends is looking for, and you happen to have an extra. But resources are also a good thing, although I assume they restrict them from trading so people have to move through to the appropriate locations before they have access. 

Pretty much a clan vault that holds more then just credits.  Definitely would be a nice addition but I think DE would have severe limitations on supporting this.  They can barely support 90 riven slots per player so imagine the amount of stuff they would have to track that would be donate to clan vaults.  If they do implement they would probably have to limit how much stuff they can store in vault.  I hope it will get implemented and I have a feeling eventually it will.

I think it's a bad idea because it would break even more the market than it already is. I say a Auction House would be much better, instead of Maro's Bazar and Warframe.Market

Now you ask... How would a Auction House would be so different from Warframe.Market? Ppl just want to sell things faster on Warframe.Market, so prices go down a lot more faster because there are no taxes. On an Auction House, where would have a tax, be it Credit or Platinum, would prevent players from lowering their prices and bids would be a thing, so prices would be much realistic to the needs of the players and actual value of the item itself

Edited by Haizom

On 3/12/2018 at 3:17 PM, Haizom said:

I think it's a bad idea because it would break even more the market than it already is. I say a Auction House would be much better, instead of Maro's Bazar and Warframe.Market

Now you ask... How would a Auction House would be so different from Warframe.Market? Ppl just want to sell things faster on Warframe.Market, so prices go down a lot more faster because there are no taxes. On an Auction House, where would have a tax, be it Credit or Platinum, would prevent players from lowering their prices and bids would be a thing, so prices would be much realistic to the needs of the players and actual value of the item itself

...exactly how would it break the market? This has nothing to do with plat trading.

Its basically just a way to, say, give my clan buddy that extra copy of Condition Overload I found without both of us being online at the same time or even having to be at the dojo at the same time.

I never charge my clan mates platinum for anything. It’s always an item trade. My suggestion was to eliminate that step, and just be able to leave an item for them to pick up when it’s convenient for them.