Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flight on the planes player and enemy needs allot of work,

First the arch wing, we need our Arch wing weapons first and foremost, you can't take time to aim in a bullet heck, limited ammo means you have little to do up there, further compounded by the terrible handling, if it was meant to be used only for travel than it shouldn't have it's abilities and shouldn't have a cost to use,

Now for the real problem, the flying enemies add nothing but annoyance, they aren't fun and challenging, they are overly tough, hit too hard and can't be dealt with reliably, most notably the Shield ones and the bigger ones with their bombing runs, they wouldn't be so bad if not for the glass canon nature of all frames after level 40 even a Valkyr running High HP and armor melts to quickly to stop fighting long enough to take aim at them, shield ones will never present their flanks if they are targeting a drone, to say nothing of the utter chore the larger ones are to kill do to their frankly absurd HP for a random enemy,

My suggestions are simple, Shield fighters shield no longer stop punch through, a general HP nerf across the board for all flying enemies, and most simple of all either have the Unum take them out if we lead them near the gate or hacking a terminal in a camp causes it's aa missiles to target enemy flyers this way an entire bounty run isn't ruined by a 10-15 minute slog to kill one enemy,

Have you tried using a sniper or a blaster while flying with your AW? Works well. Also, whats wrong with AW abilities? Are you sure you only want them for transport?
You might need to change some controls or get used to it.
Also if you're using Itzal, invisibility gives you plenty of time to aim.
But, the enemy does have a lot of instant anti-air. So maybe that will need some work.

Yes annoyance. So get rid of the annoyance. The shielded ones turn their back to you often, if anything aim for their slightly exposed top/ bottom if they are facing you.
Or, something AoE/ Explosive to get past the shields. Radiation and Corrosive damage is highly effective on the Plains. Works well on all flying units.
If the game is too easy, would you want to play it? Be mobile, jump in the air, aim glide and shoot them while falling. You'll be hit less by them. Use hit-scan weapons.
I do agree that most warframes are extremely fragile after a certain point. But this is why we have mobility.

Your last suggestion I quite like. Currently we have these towers we can hack. A shame it doesn't noticeably do anything. Would be good if it allowed the turrets to work for the player.

Shield Dargyns always expose their backs unless you aren't good tracking it, they aren't difficult to fight.

The Ogma(Bombing run ship), you can destroy it easily too if you have a hard hitting weapon or with corrosive, also, you can destroy it by parts, if you want to stop it from doing bombing runs you focus the arm that shoots missiles.

The ship that have a mini-turret is the real problem of the flying enemies, this one is more a problem for squishy frames since you can make it run away by destroying the turret, the problem is that is a tiny spot and you barely have the chance to destroy it since you are running away from the shoots, i quite like it and hate it since it changes a bit the way that you play, you must find cover and destroy it from safety.

Edited by chofranc

@INight00 I have a gaurenteed 2 shot vectis with corrosive damage and even orange crits barely scratch the bombers and no if a Shield one targets the drone they hover along slowly never turning to give me a shot and i have to deal with the enemies on land, and the problem is the game isn't challenging it's cheap it just throws bundles of stats and a few annoying mechanics at you, i have lost to a boss for 50 minutes strait in other games and never lost patience because the boss earned their kills, but nothing in this game earns it's power all the enemies are dumb bricks of stats that just get higher and higher no thought no skill just spam hysteria or die in 8 seconds,

@chofranc As noted above i have a solid late game weapon but it's not enough, i have to play solo so i can't count on my corrupted lancer specters to handle the enemies while i focus down the air units, and again even if i kill them it takes to long, i need to do as many runs as possible because they put a time limit on the relics,

@Mingcrusher condescension is not becoming, as i noted i have to work as fast as possible since i can't have team mates, i need everything to be soloable in a reasonable amount of time,